Good, quality rotor and pad replacements

Geeesammy

Do you mean sticking with a factory brake setup?

No, I meant getting OEM rotors for the setup you are getting.... but thinking about that a bit more I don't know if that will work with your bolt pattern, bolt size, rotor hat depth requirements. If you can use 'stock' rotors for those cars, this should work.

Andy's advice I'm this thread has been spot on. Brembo blanks if available, or stoptech slotted (no drilled). Carbotech xp10 to start, xp12 when you need more heat capacity. Buy good fluid and keep it fresh.

As for the ABS, even a 90s ABS system is better than nothing, but I'm also not sure how it'll like having different components on it that it wasn't designed for. You'll have to test that one out, but try to keep it before ditching it.

So I am seeing some cryo treated options. Is he extra $30 or so per rotor worth it? Does it do anything for the rotor at all in situations like this?

I know I can google this shit, I'd rather just ask here since I know a few people here have been HPDE'ing and autox'ing for years. Who knows what internet trolls opinion I'll read.

So I am seeing some cryo treated options. Is he extra $30 or so per rotor worth it? Does it do anything for the rotor at all in situations like this?

I know I can google this shit, I'd rather just ask here since I know a few people here have been HPDE'ing and autox'ing for years. Who knows what internet trolls opinion I'll read.

Never tried Cryo. Given that none of the serious racing companies use this technology on race applications I can't help but think it's just a waste of money. I looked into this once and on other metals cryo treatment is more effective, but on Iron it hardly changes anything at all.

I can vouch for XP10 and Xp12,s they do not screech too much on the street so you cab drive to the track with them,so one less thing to worry about.

As far as rotors go there seems to be 2 schools of thought get the Gucci brand and look cool or buy cheap blanks,either way your replacing them pretty often.