College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now I realize that's a picture...when I saw it on my phone I thought it was some fancy formatted emojis or something....as I was...

Hey now, I did at least take a screen shot of the reddit post that had it all nice and formatted like that. Then I uploaded it to imgur and cropped it. That took me AT LEAST 30 seconds. So it's still pretty darn fancy...haha.

B1G is going to go 1-2 maybe 0-3 in its major bowl games this year. Then we can hear about how over rated the conference is/was.

I would wager that the B1G goes better than .500 against the SEC.

UM (4th place in the B1G) gets UF (2nd in the SEC). That's how dope the SEC is.

Right now, my first thought is that it's going to be like last year. The winner of the #1 vs. #4 game is going to win it all. MSU and Alabama have been pretty lackluster all season long. Cook needs to get healthy for MSU to have a chance. Luckily for Bama, Henry has a few weeks to rest after Saban tried to kill him with nearly 100 carries the last 2 weeks. Bama's best wins were 2 score wins against teams that were even more one-dimensional (or no-dimensional like Florida) than they are. MSU has a few close wins against top 15 teams in Iowa, OSU and Oregon but Iowa lost their RB early, OSU's game plan was atrocious and Oregon's QB had a broken thumb on his throwing hand.

I would wager that the B1G goes better than .500 against the SEC.

UM (4th place in the B1G) gets UF (2nd in the SEC). That's how dope the SEC is.

What do you want to bet? Just looking at the bowl games

Bama vs MSU

Georgia vs pen st

Northwestern vs Tennessee

Florida vs Michigan

I see 3-1 record for sec.

Iowa will lose to Stanford.

OSU vs ND could be interesting. I see b1g winning 2 games out of this list.

Omg sparty has no chance against Bama. Roll on the cotton bowl

Sounds familiar. Almost like I heard something similar roughly a year ago.

First off I have never lost to a slow Cobra, I think you got me confused with another rx7 driver. My car was making 430hp, so I know you didn't race me. I'm sorry that your luckeyes didn't even make the Rose Bowl , but you should be able to beat Notre Dame. Look what Bama did to them in the championship Roll-tide

It's winter.

B1G is going to go 1-2 maybe 0-3 in its major bowl games this year. Then we can hear about how over rated the conference is/was.

Did you hear Finebaum, one of the most prolific SEC homers/B1G haters today? "As hard as it is for me to say this, especially down here in the south, the Big Ten was the best conference overall this year."

Almost as if you don't watch much reporting about football or something.

Weren't you guys saying last week all of the top 4 teams were going to lose, hoping on a pray. Alabama has this wrapped up, roll-tide

I never once said that. Nor does this reply have anything to do with my previous post in this thread. Troll fail.

Where Bama should have been last year.

Yup.

I don't expect them to, but if they should happen to lose to MSU I will be grinning from ear to ear for quite awhile.

'Bama is quickly moving from my "secretly liked" group to the "loathe" group purely based on the fans interaction.

...and people talk about tOSU fans.

I ain't gonna lie, last year I was nervous and had a strange feeling going into the sugar bowl. Sure I shit talked and trolled but deep down I had a bad feeling.

This year though I'm feeling really confident. I don't think sparty will put up much of a fight. I bet we sack cook 8 times before the half and they have like 30 rushing yards. I am nervous to play Oklahoma though. I think they gave us all kind of Trouble in the NCG.

Weren't you guys saying last week all of the top 4 teams were going to lose, hoping on a pray. Alabama has this wrapped up, roll-tide

Not a single person on here said all of the top 4 teams were going to lose and I'd ask you to link us to a post where someone did.

Until that time, I will go back to ignoring you because your posts do not warrant a response.

Could you imagine the meltdown from SEC fans and Alabama fans if the B1G ruins them 2 years in a row? Priceless

SEC fans? I don't get it. People are actually a fan of a conference? Who are these "SEC" fans, Verne and Danielson? As a Florida fan, I fucking hate every other team in the conference besides Kentucky and Vandy. Why? Because we always beat Kentucky and Vandy. Fuck everyone else in the SEC, I hope they lose and Florida steals all their good recruits.

I realize everyone wants their team's conference to be the best because it makes their team look stronger, but fuck that, I refuse to cheer for my team's rivals. So I don't understand why everyone always makes such a fuss about conferences. Not just CR but everyone, media and fans both.

Then again, I used to get pissed when folks would claim some school like Utah or Boise State from a cupcake conference should be national champs, so maybe I shouldn't be bitching about conference comparison discussions.

SEC fans? I don't get it. People are actually a fan of a conference? Who are these "SEC" fans, Verne and Danielson? As a Florida fan, I fucking hate every other team in the conference besides Kentucky and Vandy. Why? Because we always beat Kentucky and Vandy. Fuck everyone else in the SEC, I hope they lose and Florida steals all their good recruits.

I realize everyone wants their team's conference to be the best because it makes their team look stronger, but fuck that, I refuse to cheer for my team's rivals. So I don't understand why everyone always makes such a fuss about conferences. Not just CR but everyone, media and fans both.

Then again, I used to get pissed when folks would claim some school like Utah or Boise State from a cupcake conference should be national champs, so maybe I shouldn't be bitching about conference comparison discussions.

Yes! I don't understand how they hate both Mich teams, get beat by MSU and now that they are in the kiddy bowl! NOW they are fans. Way to keep supporting your team when they are in the toilet