Okay, who the hell is this.......

TTQ B4U

lol @ all the 'end of the country' people. Just stop. The election is a big ass reality tv show for the chumps to revel in and pretend it makes a difference. How quickly everyone forgets from one election to the next! The same shit gets said with different names every election and we all act like it's f'n new to us. Everyone wants so badly for it to make an actual difference they're willing to pick a side no matter what it means believing in. Listen to everyone attack each other; listen to everyone make shit up about each side; look at how each side behaves? Watch us divide and hate for no good reason while they play us like a shitty recorder.

This is all my personal opinion, of course. And it's even subject to change. (It's important to remain open-minded and willing to actually learn.) But for now, I'm going to simply sit back and watch Gubberment TV, America's greatest reality tv show.

lol @ all the 'end of the country' people. Just stop. The election is a big ass reality tv show for the chumps to revel in and pretend it makes a difference. How quickly everyone forgets from one election to the next! The same shit gets said with different names every election and we all act like it's f'n new to us. Everyone wants so badly for it to make an actual difference they're willing to pick a side no matter what it means believing in. Listen to everyone attack each other; listen to everyone make shit up about each side; look at how each side behaves? Watch us divide and hate for no good reason while they play us like a shitty recorder.

This is all my personal opinion, of course. And it's even subject to change. (It's important to remain open-minded and willing to actually learn.) But for now, I'm going to simply sit back and watch Gubberment TV, America's greatest reality tv show.

Well said. *fistbump*