It was an accident. I tripped and fell ontop of her.

Buck531

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/millionaire-businessman-not-guilty-of-raping-teenager-after-he-accidentally-penetrated-her/news-story/fbe0a9c0ffd1d13d814908091b24545e

A MILLIONAIRE businessman has been found not guilty of rape after claiming he accidentally penetrated her when he tripped and fell.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was initially accused of forcing himself on the 18-year-old as she slept on a couch at his London flat after a night of drinking.

The Saudi property developer said he had already had sex with the young woman’s 24-year-old friend and it was possible his penis may have been poking out of his underwear when he tripped.

The Mirror reported the group had met at an exclusive West End club last year where he entertained them before offering them a lift home.

The 18-year-old claimed that after a number of drinks at Abdulaziz’s north London home, she went to sleep on the couch.

She said she woke up to find him on top of her, forcing himself on her.

“She woke up with the defendant kissing her and his penis in her vagina,” prosecutor Jonathan Davies told the Southwark Crown Court.

“She said: ‘What are you doing?’ and he said ‘It’s fine’, indicating that her friend was asleep.

“She got up to find her friend, tried to wake her but couldn’t, she then tried to get out of the flat as quickly as she could.”

Abdulaziz said he had accidentally fallen on the teenager and that she tried to seduce him, and that was how his DNA got onto her vagina.

“I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened,” he said.

He also told the court it was possible he had semen on his hands after having sex with the young woman’s friend.

The jury acquitted Abdulaziz after just 30 minutes of deliberations.

This entire story made me rage so hard... This guy is right up there with the dude who jacked up the price of that medication just to make more money.

Someone reads jalopnik and all the side articles...lol...

It used to be you had to be a multi-millionare and a celebrity to get away with rape, now they are letting any old nobody "millionaire" get away with it. I'm just kidding, they let anybody get away with rape regardless of social status (except white college athletes because if 1980's movies have taught us anything they are the real bad guys) because this country hates women.

Shouldn't this topic be in the kitchen?

It used to be you had to be a multi-millionare and a celebrity to get away with rape, now they are letting any old nobody "millionaire" get away with it. I'm just kidding, they let anybody get away with rape regardless of social status (except white college athletes because if 1980's movies have taught us anything they are the real bad guys) because this country hates women.

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zgyp9e.jpg

You were better 6 months ago. Now it just seems forced.

...or fallen into.

Yeah rape is a hard topic to troll or make funny. Harder when you kind of Believe the whole thing was scummy and vile to begin with.

Strike two.

You are joking about rape?

Wow that is totally unacceptable.

:wtf:

Troll attempt has failed. This thread seems to be full of them.