Stolen Bikes!

columbusfzr

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday I came home from work and started cleaning out my garage. I wheeled my 99' fzr600 and 94 WR250 out to the street and parked them side by side. I finished cleaning up and ended up leaving to pick up my girlfriend. When I came home both of my bikes were gone. :eek: I talked to a neighbor and he saw a white full size truck leaving with my bikes in the back. Both bikes were stripped to the frame for repairs, so I know it will be tough to get them back, but I figured I would give it a shot. This happened between 8-11 last night

Any help is appreciated guys/girls

Thanks,

Nick

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember how many nights I've left my bike outside of the garage because I thought I lived in a "good/safe" neighborhood. I guess you just need to remember that it doesn't matter what neighborhood you live-in, it only takes 30-60 seconds to load a bike, and remember - thieves travel

I can't remember how many nights I've left my bike outside of the garage because I thought I lived in a "good/safe" neighborhood. I guess you just need to remember that it doesn't matter what neighborhood you live-in, it only takes 30-60 seconds to load a bike, and remember - thieves travel

AMEN. sorry for your shit luck.. Since they were stripped down and at the curb, maybe they thought you were tossing them:dunno:

Nick sits in the same room but way on the other side...been telling him to join this site since like the second day he told me he had a moto.

I'm his boss

I rule the J wing! But Seriously, let's find these bikes guys! Gregg and I are considering a stake out :popcorn:

I rule the J wing! But Seriously, let's find these bikes guys! Gregg and I are considering a stake out :popcorn:

1F right here..... Soon to be reppin 2N again.. LMAO. In all seriousness Good luck finding the bikes. Whodizzle, I'll be in early at work next friday, I'll have to stop by sometime.

and when you think like that thats when they snatch your stuff

In my case it's true, there are literally no more than 200 ppl in new lyme, and i know them all personally..

60 houses, 4 farms, 2 tree farms

I don't even bother taking the keys out of my car, or locking the house:lol: