Great Pyrenees-Free to a good home

exSRAaron

I thought I'd give this a shot on here before craigslist. Sadly we do not have enough room for this dog and are hoping someone with a pretty large area to run can take full advantage of such a beautiful dog!

She's 4 years old, full bred, and came from a show-dog blood line. She has also been fixed and microchipped. She's been apart of the family since a pup :( When she's not playin' around with the landscaping :rolleyes:, she's a bright white color and with a little grooming looks like a show dog. She loves being outside! She's never biten anyone either.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone that might be interested please let me know, thanks again

Aaron

Edited by exSRAaron

Forget Craigs List, if you get a picture available, I'll post it in the CSCC Veterinarian classrooms. I'm sure one of the young lady Veterinarian students would love to have her. Many of the students come from farms and small towns, lots of room for a big dog to run about.

edit: Kosmo gets first chance, of course. I sent email to the Vet Tech head honcho lady.

Edited by ReconRat

With a heavy heart I am passing the option (Aaron PM sent) :(. We have the same problem, we are not enough home to take care of her yet. We need the helping hand of our daughter (another four/five years) to be able to have one.

Couple of vets, friends/neighbors gave their invaluable suggestions.

Goodluck Aaron I am sure she will find a loving home.

With a heavy heart I am passing the option (Aaron PM sent) :(. We have the same problem, we are not enough home to take care of her yet. We need the helping hand of our daughter (another four/five years) to be able to have one.

Couple of vets, friends/neighbors gave their invaluable suggestions.

Goodluck Aaron I am sure she will find a loving home.

Just get a little saddle made, she can ride her around the neighborhood for a couple of years... (image of Great Pyrenees at full gallop)