Hdmi selectors

SRTurbo04

So my main tv only has 2 hdmi ports, and i have 4 devices that need to be hooked up via hdmi.

Has any one used one of those hdmi selector boxes? Or somethibg like this?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008GVOVK0/ref=pd_aw_sim_23_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41Bo5YRN2JL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100%2C100_&refRID=062QRA3G2JEGMZWQPTDF

Any one who has, is there any issues with quality going down since its not 1 straight cord?

Any one in specific to look for? Looking for one with 3 slots.

I have one at home that works great. It even has optical ports that pair with the HDMI. It's super simple to set up, has a remote, and has worked flawlessly for me for the past 8 years.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of it and I'm not home to find out what it is. But that doesn't matter because they stopped making it years ago. *sigh* I pray it never fails me.

I run a projector as my primary TV and pass everything through a receiver (Mine has 4 or 5 HDMI inputs. Also pairs well with a Logitech Harmony remote. Highly suggest (Mine is discontinued so I will not provide either models).

Much better idea if you can cover the $$

Not to thread jack but whats a good quality HDMI Cable that is affordable. I don't know much about it some people say they are all the same and others say there is a huge difference. I need something at least 12 Feet long.

Not to thread jack but whats a good quality HDMI Cable that is affordable. I don't know much about it some people say they are all the same and others say there is a huge difference. I need something at least 12 Feet long.

5$ at microcenter. They're all the same so long as you arent talking 50+ feet.