Pete Ricart's 2016 Cobra Jet

wagner

He was looking at buying my ex bosses CJ last month. I see why he didn't now lol.

Probably the most fun I've had driving any type of race car . Problem is, that you have to drop another 30k or so to be competitive in divisionals during a heads up race. So for 130k you can win a trophy and $3500 lol. Love the class though!

Nice work as always Brian!

He was looking at buying my ex bosses CJ last month. I see why he didn't now lol.

Probably the most fun I've had driving any type of race car . Problem is, that you have to drop another 30k or so to be competitive in divisionals during a heads up race. So for 130k you can win a trophy and $3500 lol. Love the class though!

Nice work as always Brian!

Well, add in the contingency money and you can double that. He plans on racing the piss out of that car between the NHRA and NMCA races.

I'm really hoping I get tho shoot this car for a feature, the blue is one of he best shades I've ever seen, and the car overall is just hot-sex-express on wheels.

Well, add in the contingency money and you can double that. He plans on racing the piss out of that car between the NHRA and NMCA races.

I'm really hoping I get tho shoot this car for a feature, the blue is one of he best shades I've ever seen, and the car overall is just hot-sex-express on wheels.

It's still not enough $.

You were 1st or second in qualifying? Cool, now peel off that cyl. head because we say so. Ok, now put it back on.....see you tomorrow lol.

I've seen Skinner (the kid) racing his CJ in the pro class all over the state. And it will likely win in a heads up deal in AA/AAA in stock class. I love it! 130-150k car just bracket racing in pro, nothing to see here.

It's still not enough $.

You were 1st or second in qualifying? Cool, now peel off that cyl. head because we say so. Ok, now put it back on.....see you tomorrow lol.

I've seen Skinner (the kid) racing his CJ in the pro class all over the state. And it will likely win in a heads up deal in AA/AAA in stock class. I love it! 130-150k car just bracket racing in pro, nothing to see here.

Stock, Super Stock, and Comp Eliminator are some of the most expensive and difficult classes to run. You just can't be a loud pedal jockey and expect to win, it just won't work.

I explained this to him. Hence why the CJ was up for sale in the first place.

I've always had a knack for when cars should leave. But heads up in stock. Doesn't matter.

Billy Rowe can attest to this as I was reg .010 or less most of the time in my car in pro. That doesn't matter in stock. I don't have the $ to compete in the big races even while driving the CJ.

I explained this to him. Hence why the CJ was up for sale in the first place.

I've always had a knack for when cars should leave. But heads up in stock. Doesn't matter.

Billy Rowe can attest to this as I was reg .010 or less most of the time in my car in pro. That doesn't matter in stock. I don't have the $ to compete in the big races even while driving the CJ.

Its like seeing a stack of Neal Chance converters a guy is testing in X275 to gain just few numbers on his 60 foot, and each of those converters has a street price of about $3,000-$5,000...

It's still not enough $.

I think a wise man once said it takes a large fortune to win a small one in auto racing...