Classic24 Daytona Mustang Shreds All

wagner

So that's Oliver Bryant, an English pro racer, instructor, and driver for hire. The car is a GT 350 but I don't know of it is a real one or a replica. Either way he kept that 289 screaming.

Was that a Lola t70 he passes at the beginning?

Dude rips on that car like his dick is on fire and the nearest source of water is a mile away.

Last time you saw something from America crushing that much German ass was during WWII :fuckyeah:

Your description of this slaughter is pleasing to my ears.

So in this kind of racing, are you supposed to move over and let the guy pass? Seems like a lot of them just moved to the side instead of blocking. Or is that against the rules?

Looking at the field there were more than likely a few different classes mixed together. In that case, yes they are supposed to move aside to let the faster cars by.

Nice footwork. The left foot braking is interesting when he uses it on the straights. I can only think either the front end gets just a little bit light (it is a brick..) or he's keeping the revs under control without unbalancing the car.

He is checking the brakes are still working and there is no fade. You will see drivers who have had the misfortune of not having brakes at the end of a straight start doing this.

He is checking the brakes are still working and there is no fade. You will see drivers who have had the misfortune of not having brakes at the end of a straight start doing this.

That's good to know. I'll have to remember that when I start doing more track days.

Seating the pads against the rotor. Caliper knock-back can be a real bitch on some cars.