Recommend a small business lawyer

87GT

I am trying to close an LLC and have not had good luck with using the yellow pages. I've called 3 different lawyers and only one has returned my call which turned into e-mails. A few e-mails on updates have not been replied. Calling the guy back and leaving voice mails also no response. Maybe this time of the year is busy? Maybe he is blowing me off? I've been trying since November.

Anyone know of a lawyer who can help me out? I have cash to pay for this and I am ready to go.

I am trying to close an LLC and have not had good luck with using the yellow pages. I've called 3 different lawyers and only one has returned my call which turned into e-mails. A few e-mails on updates have not been replied. Calling the guy back and leaving voice mails also no response. Maybe this time of the year is busy? Maybe he is blowing me off? I've been trying since November.

Anyone know of a lawyer who can help me out? I have cash to pay for this and I am ready to go.

Call Mike Fusco over in Westerville. http://ohiolaws.com/michael-fusco/

Tell Him Tim Lauro sent you. He and my wife are good friends and she started off nearly two decades ago working with him as she rented space from them. They took over her accounts when she decided to stay home. they are all good people and have connections beyond me here at CR ;)

I honestly have no idea about the process of this, but is it really a difficult thing to do? Friend of mine retired from Battelle a month or two ago and was going to do some contracting work. Said his first day of "retirement" he spent setting up his LLC and was back working the next day.

Sorry, I don't have anything to offer, was just curious.