CR Member's Feature on Corvette Online

wagner

It's great to see all of the ink you're getting, Wags. Just remember I KNEW YOU BACK WHEN... ;)

Question: if you're taking static shots of a subject car in a shop, are you concerned about other cars' license plates in the background? Like, owners maybe being upset? I read HOT ROD and it doesn't look like people care about showing plates. Just curious...

It's great to see all of the ink you're getting, Wags. Just remember I KNEW YOU BACK WHEN... ;)

Question: if you're taking static shots of a subject car in a shop, are you concerned about other cars' license plates in the background? Like, owners maybe being upset? I read HOT ROD and it doesn't look like people care about showing plates. Just curious...

I will never forget where I came from and those who have been there for me along the way. That's why I always try to push local cars, shops, and events first. In my short time in the media world I've seen some people forget their roots, "blow up", and then fall from grace very hard.

It has never been a problem with plates. If anything they want me to put magazine plates on cars, but they never seem to have said plates for me to put on cars when I shoot...

I'm investing heavy in new gear as of late, not paying myself really but putting all back into my business and brand. My goal this year is to bring on more video items and some other stuff as well.