F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has turned into a sad thread of married old dudes trying to see real boobs and live vicariously through the new tinder/bumble generation because we are tired of looking at the boobs on google.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ftfy

This has turned into a sad thread of female deprived trolls trying to start a circle jerk.

Just Google boobs or something.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I just think it's funny that people on tinder think they are the only one who the chick sent pics to. 99.9% of the women on tinder are a Porcupine.( this means if they had as many dicks sticking out of them as they have stuck in them they would look like a Porcupine.)

I just think it's funny that people on tinder think they are the only one who the chick sent pics to. 99.9% of the women on tinder are a Porcupine.( this means if they had as many dicks sticking out of them as they have stuck in them they would look like a Porcupine.)

Its not funny if you have to explain it.

Been with the girl I met on tinder for almost nine months. The vast majority of people on tinder are looking for a fling, no doubt. But some aren't. Then again, I'm not in my 20's, so people in their 30's and 40's are not looking for the same thing as most tinder users. Either way, it's been an awesome 9 months. We are headed to Hawaii tomorrow. She's smart, successful, etc etc.

Yeah I think Tinder and most dating sites are what you want them to be. If you want a quick fuck you can find it, if you want a relationship, although it may be tougher but you can find it. I've gone for both on dating sites.

This is it

That's it, I'm posting pics of the bitch I had my hands on this weekend.......

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170109/e0c58e33aa1b8f4c40a8b10b3a8463a5.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170109/7be3c57d35cec1ab6aabf67be7ebd7c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while street racing

The vast majority of people on tinder are looking for a fling, no doubt. But some aren't.

I think it's the opposite since literally every single girl says "not here for hookups" in their description thing.. but then again every tinder date I went on I ended up fingering them in a parking lot.

I think it's the opposite since literally every single girl says "not here for hookups" in their description thing.. but then again every tinder date I went on I ended up fingering them in a parking lot.

When you get through enough of those you randomly find someone who just decided to try tinder out for a change of scenery because they were sick of how "serious" some of the other bullshit dating sites are.

• 6 months later...

Back to Tinder I go (actually probably Bumble, I hear Tinder is on it's way out).

Broke it off with the other girl after 7+ months. Just wasn't right long term.

Got drunk as fuck Friday night and things got weird with a co-worker...and I'm in HR. Now I'm walking on eggshells hoping none of the other 8+ co-workers who saw say anything.

I fucked up.