Friend Looking For Marketing/Sales/Account Managment Position

Fiji ST

My best friend from college is looking for a new job and I thought someone on here might be able to help him out since members have lent me a hand on here more than once.

I won't post his whole resume, but he was an Account Executive for 8 years with one of the largest teleservices and call center companies in America. He handled several active accounts as well as managed a support team to help create usable marketing opportunities and call procedures which led to an increase in annual sales by 50% over 6 years for his department.

He has a Bachelor's Degree from Ohio Wesleyan University. He lives in Akron now, but will move wherever he needs to for the right job.

If anyone has any openings or would like to see his resume for any position, I'm happy to forward it along.

Thanks for looking.

My best friend from college is looking for a new job and I thought someone on here might be able to help him out since members have lent me a hand on here more than once.

I won't post his whole resume, but he was an Account Executive for 8 years with one of the largest teleservices and call center companies in America. He handled several active accounts as well as managed a support team to help create usable marketing opportunities and call procedures which led to an increase in annual sales by 50% over 6 years for his department.

He has a Bachelor's Degree from Ohio Wesleyan University. He lives in Akron now, but will move wherever he needs to for the right job.

If anyone has any openings or would like to see his resume for any position, I'm happy to forward it along.

Thanks for looking.

Send me a resume. I'm likely hiring 1-2 more Inside Reps.

I'll PM You.

• 2 months later...