How I Got Rid of My Radar Detector and Stopped Getting Tickets . . . Mostly

SpaceGhost

How does it compare to trapster to those who have used both?

I think trapster is gone isn't it? Waze is by far used more or at least it was when I had both. I then dropped off both up until chatting with Clay at C&C one time. Now it's Waze all the way for me.

I think trapster is gone isn't it? Waze is by far used more or at least it was when I had both. I then dropped off both up until chatting with Clay at C&C one time. Now it's Waze all the way for me.

I still have trapster on my phone, though I rarely use it. Since I rock a company vehicle 99% of the time with GPS tracking it's mostly moot. I'm sure to set the cruise at ~6 over now just to be sure the warnings blow up my bosses email box. ;)

I dont even know what trapster is (ill assume its police notification of some sort).

I like WAZE because its powered by google maps, and its easy see police who have been reported, and to see when there is traffic or crap that could be a hazard. I cant tell you how many times its saved me a headache in traffic. I was sold when Akula's wife and I went to pick up her BMW at the factory and we were stuck in dead stop traffic.

Wazers were posting photos and wht not and making suggests on where to get off to avoid everything.

I still have trapster on my phone, though I rarely use it. Since I rock a company vehicle 99% of the time with GPS tracking it's mostly moot. I'm sure to set the cruise at ~6 over now just to be sure the warnings blow up my bosses email box. ;)

http://phandroid.com/2014/12/01/trapster-shutting-its-doors/

LOL on the email thing. :p

Our reps always wonder if mgt tracks their devices through Mobile Iron. Not for speed but for what they are doing where.

http://phandroid.com/2014/12/01/trapster-shutting-its-doors/

LOL on the email thing. :p

Our reps always wonder if mgt tracks their devices through Mobile Iron. Not for speed but for what they are doing where.

Ours has all kinds of notifications. Harsh Braking, Harsh Steering, Speeding, etc. When I go to certain sites, they are unpaved and it sets off the harsh steering like crazy because of ruts. I just roll along at ~5 MPH and rock the wheel back and forth to see how often I can make it go off. :p