General Contractor for house work

RC K9

Anybody on here "refurbish" houses or know anyone that does.

I have a house in OH that has been a thorn in my side since 2011 and I need it gone.

Basically, I have a list of work that it needs to get it into the condition it would need to be in for me to sell it and basically break even.

I am ALL about getting multiple quotes. I have does it since I was a kid and will continue to do so on pretty much everything in life.

I have one quote so far. I am not saying the price isn't fair; but fair or not, I can't really afford it. After the cost of the work, what I owe, and closing fees after it sold, i'd still lose money. If the quote I have is the best it gets, so be it. back to the drawing board for me. But in the mean time, i'd like to see what's out there.

Let me know if you know anyone. I can get the the list of what needs done and the general specs of the house so they can have an idea right off the bat.

i'm working with a realtor who's husband is on here. Selling as is would lose me as much as what it would cost me to put into it. I'm basically stuck between a rock and a hard place with this one. Just trying to determine what's going to lose me the least amount of money when all is said and done.

i'm working with a realtor who's husband is on here. Selling as is would lose me as much as what it would cost me to put into it. I'm basically stuck between a rock and a hard place with this one. Just trying to determine what's going to lose me the least amount of money when all is said and done.

If your going to potentially going to come out the same, why deal with the headache and hassel of hiring some one to do the work? When ever you get into something your almost guaranteed to have more cost with more stuff they find as they go.

IMO SELL it like it is and take the small hit and enjoy your day.

If you must use some one we have had good luck with superior doing work on our house this year.

http://www.superiorhomemaintenance.com/

(614) 224-8842

Not sure if they do full rehabs or not but that's my help for the day.

If your going to potentially going to come out the same, why deal with the headache and hassel of hiring some one to do the work? When ever you get into something your almost guaranteed to have more cost with more stuff they find as they go.

IMO SELL it like it is and take the small hit and enjoy your day.

If you must use some one we have had good luck with superior doing work on our house this year.

http://www.superiorhomemaintenance.com/

(614) 224-8842

Not sure if they do full rehabs or not but that's my help for the day.

unfortunately the price i'd have to sell it at would cause me to lose even more than what I would lose if I sell it at what the realtor is confident it could be sold at after I put the money/work into.

The most hvac and plumbing I can think of is replacing the 1 toilet in the house, maybe a sink, and cleaning ducts.

Most of what needs done is painting, sanding and coating wood floors, replace the front, back, and garage entrance doors, some light and fan installs, cabinets/counter replacement/work, stuff like that. there are a few "bigger" projects but nothing like knocking out walls.

mindblown. Pretty sure Wnaplay was mentioned and asking if he is still around in this thread and it's gone.

His lack of follow through ruined several friendships here. He at one time, did do good work. He was ban for not doing what he said he would and wasting peoples time with not showing up.

His lack of follow through ruined several friendships here. He at one time, did do good work. He was ban for not doing what he said he would and wasting peoples time with not showing up.

that stinks. i had him out twice with no issues. asked him about a 3rd larger project and he referred me to another guy. other guy was crazy expensive.

He did a big project for us too. Then he messed over other members here, and several times no showed me to do estimates. Now, I'm just going to do all I can myself. Looking for a contractor last year, and getting the run around pissed me off.

My amigo Juan gives no run around.