Hello from cbus

bensonb

Hi my name is bryan and just moved back to Columbus a few months ago. I currently have a c6 corvette and am excited to be able to get the car out for cars and coffee. I hear this is an informative group and diverse group with all the different cars lovers.

Welcome to CR :)

Lets see some pictures of your C6! Have you done any modifications to it? Do you track it?

Ya went to a lsx 427 twin 6265 turbos and rpm level 6 drive train. This past winter went to a ARE dry sump and proefi engine management. Front to back it's a modded vette. I haven't been to the track yet but I am always worried about the clutch now. It is mainly a street car the take out for a nice day.

Very awesome car! More details on the dry sump? Still have AC?

I have a ls7 dual stage ketech pump as primary oil pumps and a second stage ran off accessories. The turbos are scavenging off a turbo werks pump. So I guess I have four pumps pumping. Yes I definitely have AC!!!

I have a ls7 dual stage ketech pump as primary oil pumps and a second stage ran off accessories. The turbos are scavenging off a turbo werks pump. So I guess I have four pumps pumping. Yes I definitely have AC!!!

Little differnt from what I want to run but I'm still itching to see this thing in person. Any goals in mind or just going with the flow?

Little differnt from what I want to run but I'm still itching to see this thing in person. Any goals in mind or just going with the flow?

I put the extra scavenging pump on there to pull a little vacuum on the crankcase. Just trying to give the rings a little break. Should be around 1000 hp on 10 lbs but we will see I haven't put it on the dyno on the new setup. The old 427 made 897 on 6.5 lbs. Just going for a bad ass street car. I have a 15" wheels for when I need some real traction. On kill I will get whatever the little turbos will do.

• Casper unlocked this topic