Wheel Medic + Audi S5 Peelers

Aesthetic_Influx

It's been a while since I've had anything new-thread worthy, and now that spring has arrived, I have a few things in the works. One of which was getting the peelers repaired (rash) and refinished by Wheel Medic. While having that done, the wheel shop gave me the option of a custom color, so I opted for a dark gunmetal and pulled the trigger. I know they're not some epically custom HRE wheel... but I have to say, I'm in love with the look.

Oh and a big shout-out to the whole crew at Wheel Medic. Not only did they deliver exceptional service, but every person there was great to talk with about the work. A++

http://i.imgur.com/HlfP5Vo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7WUlrKH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EeMDKLP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/p2GuUzE.jpg

Oh and a big shout-out to the whole crew at Wheel Medic. Not only did they deliver exceptional service, but every person there was great to talk with about the work. A++

I agree. However, They did a wheel fix and color match for me in the Fall. I will be bring the wheel back to them for the third time to fix the paint. The look was great. But, it started chipping off within weeks of being on the car. At this point, for the $130 I paid and the 4-5 trips there, I could have bought a new wheel.

Car looks great though.

Thanks guys. :fa:

Nice try audi marketing team. Almost got me.

10/10 did LOL, would LOL again.

I agree. However, They did a wheel fix and color match for me in the Fall. I will be bring the wheel back to them for the third time to fix the paint. The look was great. But, it started chipping off within weeks of being on the car. At this point, for the $130 I paid and the 4-5 trips there, I could have bought a new wheel.

That's good to know — as I asked immediately what kind of warranty I had on the finish and paint. I'll keep an eye on things, maybe more now after hearing your experience. :no:

I love the peelers and I'm always looking for a cheap set to pop up. I really like the color too.

Depending on what will fit, find the S5 over the S4 peelers; they're a little wider and have more of a concave design. What gen is your GLI? I bet they would look pretty slick on a variety of the last few generations, at the very least. #missmymkiv

Meh.

:gabe:

:no::masturboy:

Never liked those wheels.. something about peeling carrots or whatever just doesn't do it for me. Love the stance and the car looks good in general though.

Thanks, it's a work in progress as always. And I guess you won't be wanting the wheels if I ever sell them. ;)

Depending on what will fit, find the S5 over the S4 peelers; they're a little wider and have more of a concave design. What gen is your GLI? I bet they would look pretty slick on a variety of the last few generations, at the very least. #missmymkiv

I have a MKVI and from the GLI's I have seen with them, I think they look fantastic. Mine came with the "hyper silver" lagunas from the Edition 30 package and I really like them so hard to part with.

I have a MKVI and from the GLI's I have seen with them, I think they look fantastic. Mine came with the "hyper silver" lagunas from the Edition 30 package and I really like them so hard to part with.

Find storage and keep them both! I had silver BBS RC's on mine and couldn't get myself to part with them, even once bent like crazy. So I feel you.