Sunday May 3rd!!

FocusDave01

(weather permiting of course) anyone want to ride? Forcast calls for 50% of rain but it was like that for today to and turned out pretty good. I want to practice more and also get my bike broke in so I can get her maintained and checked out.. only 300 more miles to go till that point!

I'll ride for a bit, I'm going to matt's house at 1pm to finally work on my bike for a bit, then I can ride for a bit before I gotta go. Im going to the drive-in in ameila with some friends to see wolverine and taken.

:lol: I wasn't making fun of you I was making fun of matt!!

P.S. Cautious is a good thing.

Haha yeah e you're one of the few that can make fun of me! I'm a lot faster now than the first time we rode together! :lol:

I didn;t make it out til later in the afternoon. Met up with a few ppl I didn;t know then took a lil trip down 17 into Falmouth just in time to run into Monger and predator at shell. Ran up 22 and 10 for a badass day of riding! yay!

I had to work until 10pm, damnit I wanted to ride today. My new ASV shory levers came in yesterday so I'm putting them on tomorrow morning/early afternoon and gonna head out riding if anybody is up for anything.

~Blake

talk like that and you'lll stay slow. you need practice

:plus1: just take your time, we will wait for you and the more you get out the better you will become!!! just ask matt, i remember the first time he took a ride with us we considered turning around and making sure he didnt bite it... now look where he is. you will get there.

:plus1: just take your time, we will wait for you and the more you get out the better you will become!!! just ask matt, i remember the first time he took a ride with us we considered turning around and making sure he didnt bite it... now look where he is. you will get there.

+1. ^ True story bro. I've always told you, ride your own ride. The first time I rode with e, jerm and chris they really humbled me. At one point I remember considering turning around and goin home cause I couldn't keep up. We've all been where your at man, and some people are still faster than others, but like I told you before, the street is not a track and no ones racing you. Take your time, learn the bike and it will come. Keep practicing man and you will get the hang of it. I'll keep working with ya too.

You should also consider reading Sportbike riding techniques and twist of the wrist 2. Required reading for any sportbike enthusiast.