Sunday May 3rd!!

FocusDave01

Yeah matt gets it right again, there are plenty of books out there, pick them up and read. I was suggested to read another book other than the two matt suggested and it was a lot more insightful than the both of them pertaining to street riding anyway. But I let someone borrow it and it never got returned. I will pm you the title and author when I figure it out.

I'd love to get it emailed to me if possible. I'm still learning myself... I have an k8 gixxer which I got back in July last year, my first sportbike ever... so when I come out with you all sometime, play nice ;)

I've always been told by other friends with motorcycles that you just need to ride "your ride" and not try to keep up with others or bad shit happens... it will eventually come... that's the advice I'm going off of.

A lot of times I have my GF in tow too, so it's a lil harder to "really" hit the turns.

I have both twist of the wrists on pdf.. I can email them??

jess, if you can email those to me id appreciate it! ill pm you my address.

i also have sport riding techniques and Proficient Motorcycling on pdf for anyone thats interested

jess, if you can email those to me id appreciate it! ill pm you my address.

i also have sport riding techniques and Proficient Motorcycling on pdf for anyone thats interested

I'll loan you the tex books if you like Matt ?? I took the keith Code superbike school in 2000 ! I got it all and My notes too !!