Bumblebee v2 cleaner n meaner

Rustlestiltskin

Lol so you saw a yellow Gto being trailered to the track and so you assume it's beat? It isn't a secret that this car had some appearances at trails. I knew the guy tracked it in the past before even looking at it. Jordan on here is good friends with him and told me all about it. Go fling dat salt elsewhere.

Sorry dude, it meant as a joke. I guess I rustled the rustler.

Congrats again Paul!

Car is definitely well cared for, and has some high quality mods.

I don't even know what to take from this statement.

When Paul bought a H/C/I GTO wearing a drag pack, it became pretty fucking obvious to him that the car had seen a drag strip before. But if you are insinuating that the car was drag raced and beat on every weekend, being trailered back and forth in between... Well neither are the case. The car hit the track a few times a year (none in the past 4 years) and always drove to and from when I saw him run it.

It was a joke. I go to the trail may be once or twice a year. I saw a yellow gto on the flatbed once many years ago. Not sure if it's even the same car. With your reputation on CR I would assume it at least a 9.