Photoshoot for a book 4/18 - VINTAGE CARS WANTED

zeitgeist57

Gentlepeeps,

I got an email through CC&C from a woman who's casting for a photoshoot at the South Drive-In for a new coffee-table book about Columbus Culture, Art, and Fashion. I mentioned that she might have picked the "wrong" CC&C as we don't do big events or have a lot of exotic cars, but she insisted she's looking for metal, old-school, cool, vintage cars like she's seen on our FB page. Chalk one up for you guys and your photo abilities. :thumbup:

If you - or you think you know someone that fits this category - would be interested in having some models crawling all over the inside of your ride, leaning against the paint, etc...HAVE I GOT THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. :lol:

I told her about my '78 Lincoln and she said that was perfect. I'll send some more example pics when I can later tonight.

TL;DR - need 80s and older cool cars/motorcycles for photoshoot. Saturday, 4/18 from 4pm to 8pm at the South Drive-In Theater (3050 S. High Street, 43207). Let me know if you have a car that might fit!

This sounds a whole lot like my previous post in which I appealed to the masses of CR to bring cars out for a shoot at the garage. Hopefully you get some better quality responses, if not... I bet I know a shop that happens to have a good deal of rides ;)