Friday Night Cruise-ins at QS&L

Cordell

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East side meet is moving again.

"*** New spot!!!

If you didn't hear, we got kicked out of Value City due to people not being respectful of the people that live in the area by blasting music, flying up and down the front of the stores, and leaving trash. After this last spot I have in mind, I will probably give up this page. I love the car community and love being able to meet up with people but I just don't have the time or resources to continue doing this just to be kicked out. Anyways...

The old "Dicks Sporting Goods" at Easton. In the way back by Old Navy and there is steak and shake by there. Tonight and tomorrow starting at 9. We will try this spot out but no promises. No houses near by but if we leave trash, Easton will kick us out."

East side meet is moving again.

"*** New spot!!!

If you didn't hear, we got kicked out of Value City due to people not being respectful of the people that live in the area by blasting music, flying up and down the front of the stores, and leaving trash. After this last spot I have in mind, I will probably give up this page. I love the car community and love being able to meet up with people but I just don't have the time or resources to continue doing this just to be kicked out. Anyways...

The old "Dicks Sporting Goods" at Easton. In the way back by Old Navy and there is steak and shake by there. Tonight and tomorrow starting at 9. We will try this spot out but no promises. No houses near by but if we leave trash, Easton will kick us out."

:lol: that place will last all of 45 minuites.

I stayed a few hours at the old Dick's Sporting Goods at Easton and there didn't seem to be any problem. Mostly the usual group. It was slow 9-10, but then picked up. Not as big as E. Main had become, but decent size.

Security had no issues with us being there as long as there weren't complaints or trash left on the lot. There weren't any ricer antics or loud stereos. It was fairly mellow. I'm not sure how late it went. Word around was that the lights stay on all night. I'll prolly head out again tonight if the roads dry by then.