Great job opportunity: posting for a bud

Sledhead36

Enjoy a career working for a small local window cleaning company. Job duties include; pressure washing houses, window cleaning (no high rise), gutter cleaning, sanding and staining decks, cleaning blinds, and hanging Christmas Lights. Applicant must be detail oriented, enjoy working outdoors, have reliable transportation to Westerville, be able to lift 50 lbs, climb on ladders up to 30 ft tall, and be self motivated to handle working jobs with another individual. No experience is necessary and training will be provided. Typical hours are from 830 till 5pm, with occasional weekends and no Holidays. Hours will not exceed 40 hrs per week. Must have a valid drivers license.

Job Type: Full-time

Required education:

High school or equivalent

Khris Perkins

CEO, K & T Window Cleaning

p: 614-915-5400

s: http://www.kandtwindowcleaning.com

e: khris@kandtwindowcleaning.com

This guy is growing like crazy, this could be a great career as he plans to start another business soon.

I did all the above, except the xmas lights, today. Seven more years, and I would probably be all over this to keep me busy. I will put this out to a few of my guys looking for work. They are from the Westerville, and Lewis Center area.

I did all the above, except the xmas lights, today. Seven more years, and I would probably be all over this to keep me busy. I will put this out to a few of my guys looking for work. They are from the Westerville, and Lewis Center area.

Thanks. Khris is a great guy.