electronics for sale

xTHExBOSSx46

ps3 fat - as is non working. powers on beeps three times shuts off. if u can fix it great comes with power cord no controls. $10

xbox 360 - white. i purchased it refurbished. works just fine comes with hdmi cable, component cable and power supply $20

galaxy s4 - has some damage to screen (not cracked but around the top edge and bottom it has a silver scheen to it) functionally it is perfect. comes with charger, camo otterbox defender, silicone case, otter box commuter and a extra screen protector. verizon is the carrier $20

droid bionic - comes with silicone case, no charger but any micro usb will work. cosmeticly like new. has new battery, verizon $5

zeki android tablet - dual core, 8gb storage, icecream sandwich comes with case and intigrated keyboard, no defects, $30

PNY 580 gtx video card - link to product

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133360

nothing wrong with it i am up grading my system and just trying to recoup some cost great card. $125 obo.

shoot me a text. 614-314-6310 a little easier then checking the site for responses. ill get pictures up later or i can text or email them. thanks!

Dave