Puke smell removal

Zx2guy19

In still trying to get around the fact you didn't make it out of the window, I have been damn near dead from my bac level and still always managed to make it out the window.

A month ago the GF and I were driving home. I told her several times to slow down on drinking through the night but NO lol.

On the way home she woke up, made that face; I knew what was coming. I roll down the passenger window and literally shoved her head out it while she was bitching WTF. Next thing chunks flew. I held that head out the window for a few minutes more for good measure.

Now she won't let me hold her head down when giving me lap pleasures. WTF woman lol.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I'm glad you fucks are getting a chuckle at my expense. :) Again, I can't thank my wife enough for being such a good sport. I called her this morning on her way into work and she reiterated- no puke smell.

I am honestly thankful I didn't die...could I have made it out the window? IDK- I woke up, turned to her and said "Do you have a bag?" She said no, and I threw up all over myself. Twice. I don't think I was coherent enough to even process what a window was.

As I've said before...the image of me standing in front of my bathroom mirror, naked, with dried puke in my beard as I got into the shower, still drunk off my ass will forever be etched into my memory. I honestly looked like a ravenous animal that just ate another carcus.