7x14 Enclosed Trailer. Drive up ramp, 3 motorcycle chocks, adjustable rails.

InyaAzz

That's one of the reasons I'm selling it. I have room in the back..but I can't get anything else in/out the garage. Plus, everyone else is using the damn thing more than me. The trailer is perfect for bikes. It couldn't be easier. I've been debating selling this for months now. I guess if I'm gonna do it..now's the time.

Just FYI, I plan on getting the trailer on Friday. If someone wants it before then, I'll accommodate.

Trailers don't have odometers..so as far as miles goes, I bought it last year and it's been to Myrtle Beach and back...Detroit and back (twice)...and that's about it. No idea of where it's been before hand.

it's a 2003 Forest River/ US Cargo Enclosed Trailer (White). The VIN is 4X4UHA42X3W031909. Here are the pics:

trailer008.jpg

trailer006.jpg

trailer005.jpg

trailer004.jpg

trailer003.jpg

trailer002.jpg

Dude that thing is schweet! wish I had the duckage. I would tell you good luck selling it, but what you're asking for it, you should have no trouble at all moving it. I am sorry for your sake you have to get rid of it.

+1 on regrets been there done that more than once. I bought a 6 x 12 last year for $5,100. I had a perfectly good 8-1/2 x 20 a few years ago, I figured I'd never need a trailer again. Don't do it, find an outdoor storage space to keep it at if it's in your way.

But I understand it's kind of hard pulling a trailer with one of them there foreign cars.

Or am I just confused!

How about a trade? I have a 6x12 with cabinets and stuff inside. Outside is a little worse for wear, but really just needs fenders as the stock ones have some rust... Overall, a great trailer, I just need to get a minimum of 3 bikes in one and mine won't do it...

Just testing waters here. Unless I actually push to sell mine and then look to yours...

Oh, I was thinking obviously mine plus cash...

How about a trade? I have a 6x12 with cabinets and stuff inside. Outside is a little worse for wear, but really just needs fenders as the stock ones have some rust... Overall, a great trailer, I just need to get a minimum of 3 bikes in one and mine won't do it...

Just testing waters here. Unless I actually push to sell mine and then look to yours...

Oh, I was thinking obviously mine plus cash...

Sorry, no trades.

+1 on regrets been there done that more than once. I bought a 6 x 12 last year for $5,100. I had a perfectly good 8-1/2 x 20 a few years ago, I figured I'd never need a trailer again. Don't do it, find an outdoor storage space to keep it at if it's in your way.

But I understand it's kind of hard pulling a trailer with one of them there foreign cars.

Or am I just confused!

No..you're not confused. :) Although the bimmer has more nuts than that Escalade...it's not trailer towing material. I plan on buying something to drive in the winter that can tow it...if it hasn't been sold yet.

"even if he is a somewhat confused ex-Marine "

The confused was a cross thread contamination. Try to keep up with your own posts.

Can't you find a way to get the trailer beside your garage?

I knew what you were referring to...that's why I left the smiley.

Beside my garage is all grass. So that's not happening.

Paying for storage is not an option. If I could find someone to store it for me..maybe slide them some dollars..that might work. I'd probably consider that.

I knew what you were referring to...that's why I left the smiley.

Beside my garage is all grass. So that's not happening.

Paying for storage is not an option. If I could find someone to store it for me..maybe slide them some dollars..that might work. I'd probably consider that.

I HAVE to come in town this weekend for mothers day and she might let you store it at her house she has a concrete slab next to her garage. Well, you have seen it.