The weekly dragzine email - Congrats Wagner

OJdidit1738

Just received the weekly Dragzine email and as I am scrolling through I see the article about you. Not sure if this has already been posted or not but congrats man. That is a badass thing and something really cool to see in an email that goes to hundreds of thousands of people, that a local guy who has posted on here for years is now doing big things for the sport and automotive community. Keep up the awesome work.

http://www.dragzine.com/features/editorials-opinions/hi-im-new-here-kinda-dragzines-associate-editor-brian-wagner/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hi-im-new-here-kinda-dragzines-associate-editor-brian-wagner

Just received the weekly Dragzine email and as I am scrolling through I see the article about you. Not sure if this has already been posted or not but congrats man. That is a badass thing and something really cool to see in an email that goes to hundreds of thousands of people, that a local guy who has posted on here for years is now doing big things for the sport and automotive community. Keep up the awesome work.

http://www.dragzine.com/features/editorials-opinions/hi-im-new-here-kinda-dragzines-associate-editor-brian-wagner/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hi-im-new-here-kinda-dragzines-associate-editor-brian-wagner

Thank you, I appreciate it.

The first month has been insane, worked three different races in three weeks, spent an interesting week in the republic of California, and now am starting to do more on the SpeedVideo side of things.

The press release about the World Cup coverage has a few of my finger prints on it :)

I'm also handling all the stories for SpeedVideo events and all kinds of other projects as assigned.

It has been very stressful, but I feel free now and that makes up for the stress.

The bad thing is they have actually had to limit me for my own good, because I want to write about, take pictures of, and travel to all kinds of stuff. It sucks having a leash now, but it could be worse I guess.

I'm also about to start learning how to professionally produce and shoot videos. For the World Cup you might even see me as "on-air" talent :fuckyeah:

Thank you all again so much for the support, and I will keep pushing the local people to the front when I can for sure :)

For the World Cup you might even see me as "on-air" talent :fuckyeah:

:)

Well....itll be fun to watch the WC on SpeedVid while it lasts....because oce you hit the air....Thatll be the last of that nonsense. :fa: