Sorry Lebroney

cstmg8

Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye should both be playing 20+ minutes. Thompson is a big soft pussy, he needs to sit. I know Mozgov has been kinda fucky this year but he couldn't possibly be much worse than Thompson out there.

Love needs to stay on the bench and Kyrie needs to start making some fucking shots. He's choking big time.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is huge money to be made by pushing this until game 7..........I can't imagine these them walking away from that much cash, can you?

Are you suggesting the games are rigged to go past game 4? This ain't wrasslin.

GSW is going to run through this. Unfortunately, as a Cleveland fan its not going to happen this year or anytime soon if they continue to assemble teams like they do.

It is funny all the people hating Lebron. The guy has been to six straight finals? I understand he hasn't won all of them, but how many guys have been to six straight finals? I mean lets be honest here, whether he is with Cleveland or still in Miami is probably going to be one of the greatest (top 10) when he is done.

What is also entertaining is all the GSW fans coming out of the woodwork.

Absolutely

If you think the NBA is rigged how do you explain the Spurs titles? No one in their right mind wanted to watch Spurs basketball in the finals, it was boring as shit.

It's like when people say the NHL draft is rigged because Edmonton keeps winning the lottery. If anything that proves that it's not rigged, the last thing the NHL wants is first-pick talent wasting away in Edmonton every single year.

If you think the NBA is rigged how do you explain the Spurs titles? No one in their right mind wanted to watch Spurs basketball in the finals, it was boring as shit.

It's like when people say the NHL draft is rigged because Edmonton keeps winning the lottery. If anything that proves that it's not rigged, the last thing the NHL wants is first-pick talent wasting away in Edmonton every single year.

Spurs were great to watch for the same reason Golden State is, they played as a team. Someone always steps up. Those Spurs were more fun because they didn't have a Curry. I agree, not rigged.

GSW is going to run through this. Unfortunately, as a Cleveland fan its not going to happen this year or anytime soon if they continue to assemble teams like they do.

It is funny all the people hating Lebron. The guy has been to six straight finals? I understand he hasn't won all of them, but how many guys have been to six straight finals? I mean lets be honest here, whether he is with Cleveland or still in Miami is probably going to be one of the greatest (top 10) when he is done.

I am a bit of a Lebron hater, but he will never be remembered as top ten if he doesn't win at least one in Cleveland. Btw, there have been lots of people who've been to 6 straight and won most of them. Look up Bill Russel's Celtics, or even Michael Jordan, if you take out the retirement year.

Usually the GSW bench outplays ours, but not in g2. Man..WTF is up with Loves shooting or lack there of. Plus the refs are letting majors hacks go uncalled , just let green kick everyone in the balls...WTH

All we can hope for is what someone above said , the cavs come home , catch fire and take the next 4 but man I just don't see it happening.

If I'm Tyronn Lue, I put Sasha Kaun out there for the opening tip, and order him to kick Draymond right in the marbles as hard as he can. It'll be worth the ejection, especially if Draymond is forced to miss time with a lost testicle. He finally gets what he deserves and the Cavs send Golden State a message. Poetic justice.

I am a bit of a Lebron hater, but he will never be remembered as top ten if he doesn't win at least one in Cleveland. Btw, there have been lots of people who've been to 6 straight and won most of them. Look up Bill Russel's Celtics, or even Michael Jordan, if you take out the retirement year.

Lol what? He's singlehandedly carried Cleveland to the finals for how many years now? He earned the right to be in the discussion before even leaving for Miami. Not his fault his supporting cast sucks (Love) and can't gel. He won't be the GOAT without a couple more rings, but he is already in the top 10 of all time.

Who is arguing that he isn't great, even top 10/5 whatever? He is plain and simple.

In a game of 2, you route for 1 team...

Spurs were great to watch for the same reason Golden State is, they played as a team.

This

I am a bit of a Lebron hater, but he will never be remembered as top ten if he doesn't win at least one in Cleveland. .

Completely disagree.

We get it, you're a typical LeBron hating D-bag.

Good one. :dumb:

Lol what? He's singlehandedly carried Cleveland to the finals for how many years now? He earned the right to be in the discussion before even leaving for Miami. Not his fault his supporting cast sucks (Love) and can't gel. He won't be the GOAT without a couple more rings, but he is already in the top 10 of all time.

I agree, he's great.

I'm not sure that Cleveland fans can continue to say they don't have good supporting players though...They were red hot for the playoffs, its the competition IMO that cooled them off this series.

Who is arguing that he isn't great, even top 10/5 whatever? He is plain and simple.

In a game of 2, you route for 1 team...

There is a lot of hate about LeBron and his success right now because he and LeBron Co. cant beat one of the greats teams since the Bulls run. Its unfortunate that he decided to come back to Cleveland to win championships when GSW has come about and become who they are.

Kyrie needs to go, he a liability on defense and is out of control, and makes too many errors, and it was dumb to trade Wiggins for Love. Winning now isn't happening.....

Kyrie is only a liability when he is playing GSW. If you watch the other playoff games he played just fine.

It is tough to have Kyrie go against Barnes, Livingston, and Thompson when all three are 4+ inches taller. When Curry is on the bench Livingston comes off the bench and cleans up.

I personally think Kyrie could be better, but it is tough to judge him against one team when GSW shortest man on the floor is Curry who is the unanimous MVP.

Wiggins inst the answer and neither is Love. My bet is Love is headed to the Lakers or Sacramento (most cap space).

I think this team looks completely different next year. As for Golden State, when do these players start looking for big money? No way they can pay everyone....

They are going to have to pay Curry, but I do not think he leaves if he doesn't get paid.

Some of the others guys will probably leave when contracts are up because they can go make serious money somewhere else. The cap going up at the end of next year will help significantly though.

I wouldn't be shocked if they come out guns loaded and play an excellent game. The question is if they can put 4 quality quarters together in a single game. GS has the ability to close gaps with 3s very fast.

I hope it goes 5-6 games.

Not a LBJ fan but he's the first player in 50yr to make it to 6 in a row. And MJ came back in march of 95 and got to the playoffs and got beat in the playoffs by the magic so no six in a row.

Game 3 tonight. Bron said they were going to leave it all on the floor. We will see, if they lose tonight the series is definitely over. I still have a little hope.

The worst case scenario is if we loose tonight and loose again at home. That would be horrible, but also just make me laugh and shake my head.

Where is the team that played Detroit? Detroit was in every game but we continue to push through and win. We need some SR Smith magic tonight where he is dropping 3's with hands right in his face.

Game 3 is definitely a pivotal game. I'm taking solace in the way the played last round against the Raptors. The first 2 games they played great then they went to Toronto and played terrible, came back home and played great again.