Sorry Lebroney

cstmg8

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously way too early to say with any certainty, but I hope that's true.

The GS bench played amazingly well, and Curry/Thompson hit the 2 back to back 3s to put the dagger in when it counted.

I hope the Cavs lose, so bad. Won't matter, LeBron will continue to point the finger at everyone else, just like he does on court.

So Curry and Thompson didn't play?

The Warriors role players played out of their mind game 1 while the Cavs role players did literally nothing (Frye, Smith, Jefferson) scored a combined 8 points. I expect the Cavs to come out much stronger game 2.

Obviously way too early to say with any certainty, but I hope that's true.

The GS bench played amazingly well, and Curry/Thompson hit the 2 back to back 3s to put the dagger in when it counted.

I hope the Cavs lose, so bad. Won't matter, LeBron will continue to point the finger at everyone else, just like he does on court.

Do you have a team? Or are you just a LeBron hater?

Do you have a team? Or are you just a LeBron hater?

I'm a casual NBA fan, used to watch a lot, for last few years really only watched the playoffs. I skipped last year altogether actually. This year, really only the finals.

I'll classify myself as a Lebron hater in this series. I really route for whoever is FUN to watch. I liked Lebron with the heat actually, they were great to watch. Him with the cavs, brings out all his worst attributes, IMO.

His team is GS, for reasons unknown.

They're FUN to watch, that's why. Team ball, finesse, unselfishness, etc.

Kevin Love is overrated as fuck. Kyrie needs to pass the damn ball. Tristan Thompson fucking really, I can't believe they are paying him so much when he's so inconsistent. Channing Frye needs to play wayyyy more. They really just need to move the ball around more and quit taking bad shots with two defenders in their face.

Tyronn Lue was in way over his head last night. Let's hope game 2 is a different story. I'm tired of Steph Curry's dopey face and Draymond Big Bitch Green. I really want to see someone smack the taste out of his punk mouth. Draymond is the biggest douche in the league.

Last night was a HUGE opportunity to steal the advantage and they missed it. I'm not all doom-and-gloom about it, but if they couldn't do it when their big 3 put up solid points and GS's stars had a weak game, it's looking a little bleak.

Gun to my head, I take GS in 5.

A lot on panic after one game. Damn

It's because of the way they lost, the body language throughout the game, and you know, people remembering his history in Cleveland.

I'd be worried if I was a Cavs fan, not that they will get swept, or even lose the series, but it was a punch in the face they probably didn't expect.

It's because of the way they lost, the body language throughout the game, and you know, people remembering his history in Cleveland.

I'd be worried if I was a Cavs fan, not that they will get swept, or even lose the series, but it was a punch in the face they probably didn't expect.

I know, as a Cleveland its easy to assume the worst. They were at GS though and they are playing the best team from the west. (At least that lets me sleep at night. lol) I expect them to lose the first 2 games and then win get momentum going at home, then win out.

I don't know where Aaron gets off talking about being a casual fan and then hating so much on Cavs/LeBron ;), but I will agree as a Cleveland fan - GSW is very enjoyable to watch. OKC really put on a display of skill and it was amazing to see the downpour of 3-point shots on both sides.

I've also just been interested in NBA during the playoffs - and while I want to believe, it's going to take a miracle (or a GSW catastrophe) to help the Cavs....