Sorry Lebroney

cstmg8

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, wish that shot by JR counted.

Looking great the first half, but Golden State keeping it close which scares me. I feel like when GS starts to make a few baskets the Cavs fall apart. Lebron has to step it up, too many missed shots.

Curry :masturboy:

Damn, wish that shot by JR counted.

Looking great the first half, but Golden State keeping it close which scares me. I feel like when GS starts to make a few baskets the Cavs fall apart. Lebron has to step it up, too many missed shots.

Curry :masturboy:

Still glad he made it though, he is the type of player that he needs baskets to go through to get the confidence whether the shot doesn't count or does. He is the most spotty shooter but when he is on, he is nasty.

I still say games are rigged. Look at Curry, he has that look like he has been told to lay down all night.

If the games are rigged wouldn't they want Cleveland to win the finals this year? There is a lot of money to be made on that story.

If the games are rigged wouldn't they want Cleveland to win the finals this year? There is a lot of money to be made on that story.

Not really. Steph Curry is the NBA's golden boy right now. LeBron is old news. outside of Ohio/fanboys, nobody really cares.

It's like the 2 teams swapped for the night. Crazy and impressive win, and how they've been playing all playoffs.

Its crazy, its seems like the playoff games have all been blowouts to one team or the other. Hopefully Cleveland can keep the momentum going.

Its crazy, its seems like the playoff games have all been blowouts to one team or the other. Hopefully Cleveland can keep the momentum going.

If the refs actually call fouls on players when they occur they should. The faces of the GSW players when they mugged a cavs player last night and got called for it explains everything.

I'm glad they're letting most fouls go. Makes for a much better product, IMO. A foul, with play stoppage every time someone drives to the lane should not be called, as it is in the regular season, IMO.

PLAY ON.