2011 BMW 135i

dsm_sleeper

http://i.imgur.com/JZvAvi3.jpg

2011 BMW 135i

300 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque

7 speed dual clutch transmission with paddle shifters

M Sport package

Navigation

Comfort Access (keyless entry and start)

Heated seats

Sport seats (memory too)

Bluetooth for phone and music

Paint professionally detailed and coated with 22PLE

1 set of summer tires (good tread)

1 set of winter tires (good tread)

Dealer maintained

Purchase Certified Pre Owned with BMW warranty remaining until Aug 2016

**more pics here: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5614034918.html

Curiosity on the inside door runner piece what does the M stand for? This isn't a 1 series M coupe is it?

Not to speak for the owner but the car has the "M sport" package. It is an option package on the regular 1 series cars and does not indicate the car is a 1M coupe - the car would be a wide body if it were.

I can't speak knowledgeably on the 1 series m sport but usually M sport cars get a more aggressive body kit, larger wheels, summer tires, gloss black shadowline trim, Sport wheel and gearshift, alcantra or full leather seats, and sometimes suspension upgrades (depending on the model - but I don't think the 1 series has them). They sometimes get M badges nearly everywhere and the tri-color stitching on things like the steering wheel and shift boot.

If you are buying a used BMW "M-sport" cars tend to have better resale a little further down the road. This 135i is a really nice car in a great color combo so I imagine it will be more desirable than other 135i's in the market place when it's looking for it's next owner.

Curiosity on the inside door runner piece what does the M stand for? This isn't a 1 series M coupe is it?

No it is not. The door sill is just part of the M Sport package. Great car though and a lot of fun.

Not to speak for the owner but the car has the "M sport" package. It is an option package on the regular 1 series cars and does not indicate the car is a 1M coupe - the car would be a wide body if it were.

I can't speak knowledgeably on the 1 series m sport but usually M sport cars get a more aggressive body kit, larger wheels, summer tires, gloss black shadowline trim, Sport wheel and gearshift, alcantra or full leather seats, and sometimes suspension upgrades (depending on the model - but I don't think the 1 series has them). They sometimes get M badges nearly everywhere and the tri-color stitching on things like the steering wheel and shift boot.

If you are buying a used BMW "M-sport" cars tend to have better resale a little further down the road. This 135i is a really nice car in a great color combo so I imagine it will be more desirable than other 135i's in the market place when it's looking for it's next owner.

If this was a 1M, it'd be for sale for $50k (but not for long at that price). The M Sport on this includes, as Kerry said, upgraded black headliner, shadowline trim, M sport wheels, M sport seats, shifter, steering wheel, and no suspension upgrade. Definitely a desirable package, it sets it apart from the IMO vanilla looking NON Msport equipped cars.

If this was a 1M, it'd be for sale for $50k (but not for long at that price

Yeah saw the retail on it. If it was, I was going to buy in a heart beat lol.

Yeah saw the retail on it. If it was, I was going to buy in a heart beat lol.

There is a 1M in columbus for sale on cars.com that is under $50K. Sadly it is not by much. Considering that the 1M uses the same N54 as this car but with a different tune - the twice the price premium you are paying is for flared wheel wells, a badge, and the ability to say you own 1 of 700 of something.

the OP's blue car is the hotness - hope it sells.

There is a 1M in columbus for sale on cars.com that is under $50K. Sadly it is not by much. Considering that the 1M uses the same N54 as this car but with a different tune - the twice the price premium you are paying is for flared wheel wells, a badge, and the ability to say you own 1 of 700 of something.

the OP's blue car is the hotness - hope it sells.

Wrong.

Second time I've had to point out you providing wrong information on engines/transmissions :)

This car does not have an n54.

Wrong.

Second time I've had to point out you providing wrong information on engines/transmissions :)

This car does not have an n54.

so what does it have? N55? what's your point?

Hey what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

gotcha...

http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-03-2015/k6pwFt.gif