Beretta Indy!

2 Sweet

For as clean as that looks, I'd be careful it's not a scam.

I've been looking at stick-shift F150s on and off, and a month ago on SearchTempest I saw the same picture in several regional CL sites with different - albeit all unbelievably low - prices for the vehicle. Different descriptions, too!!!

Those Indy berettas used to be everywhere but I haven't seen a beretta in so long, they all are in junkyards now. I forgot how bright everything was in the 90's, no wonder all cars now are black, white, or silver. 20 year backlash against teal berettas and purple Geo trackers.

I remember when I was 8 or 9, my parents Volvo 850 was at the dealership for a few days and they had given him a white Beretta as a rental car. While we had it, my dad and I went to pick up my grandmother for dinner one night. When she gets in the Beretta, looks around with this slightly pained look on her face, and says to my dad, "Frank, did you lose your job?" My dad was mortified.

I *may* have emailed the seller...:)

"It is not in mint-factory condition. It's a 26 year old car: there are

scratches and marks in the paint, a few stains in the upholstery, ac needs

recharged, etc. etc.

But mechanically, everything works fine and can be driven."

Honestly, with a lot of these around me in my high-school/college years, this car talks to me. LOVE that it's a 5-speed.

Unfortunately, I really can't justify getting a car like that when it's going to need MORE than A/C work. I've got enough problems as it is with the junk I have!

My standards keep rising. Not by much, but they're rising. :)

Honestly, with a lot of these around me in my high-school/college years, this car talks to me. LOVE that it's a 5-speed.

Unfortunately, I really can't justify getting a car like that when it's going to need MORE than A/C work. I've got enough problems as it is with the junk I have!

My standards keep rising. Not by much, but they're rising. :)

How could you justify getting another car at all? There are 5 in your driveway now for 2 drivers.

Buy a bike. come on. You know you want to.

Be Kerry, have 4+ bikes in 2 states for one rider.

Cura te ipsum.

yes be me, be more awesome.

You can store at least 5 bikes in the space it takes to park a car if you are creative about how you park them.

And 4? what do you think I am, some kind of amateur? it's 12 (down from 20).

surprised you didn't take the low road and mention I have 5 cars as well.