Things to do in NYC

Geeesammy

Carnegie Deli for lunch, walk central park to work it off. Bring cash as they don't do cc's.

Really all depends on what you are in the mood to do. Plataforma Brazilian Steakhouse is the best you'll find anywhere. Bring an appetite and a Defibrillator.

World Trade Center/Ground Zero Tour.

Food isn't too enticing to me, If a killer place is near me to eat that is "list worthy" I'll try it out, but I'm not going across town to get food lol

Ground zero tour was a definite, maybe looking for smaller things that aren't as tourist-ey and slammed all day

Food isn't too enticing to me, If a killer place is near me to eat that is "list worthy" I'll try it out, but I'm not going across town to get food lol

Ground zero tour was a definite, maybe looking for smaller things that aren't as tourist-ey and slammed all day

It's NYC. You can't escape tourists as they are everywhere. There's a lot of road construction going on so it's harder to get around the city now so be prepared. UBER when you need to go out. Where are you staying?

Brooklyn Bridge Park and bring a camera.

There is plenty to do and its hard to pick what you want to do in one day.

Ground Zero is good and worth a few hrs.

Natural History museum if you're into that. (full day or 2 day thing).

Empire state building? Statue of liberty? Just get on the internetz there is plenty of information. Trip Advisor usually is a good place to start.

It's NYC. You can't escape tourists as they are everywhere. There's a lot of road construction going on so it's harder to get around the city now so be prepared. UBER when you need to go out. Where are you staying?

Brooklyn Bridge Park and bring a camera.

In Springfield, Mass. It's actually a long story but I'll spare that.

There is plenty to do and its hard to pick what you want to do in one day.

Ground Zero is good and worth a few hrs.

Natural History museum if you're into that. (full day or 2 day thing).

Empire state building? Statue of liberty? Just get on the internetz there is plenty of information. Trip Advisor usually is a good place to start.

Yeah, that's what I'm running into. Gonna be hard to see a lot with only 8 or 10 hours to check it out. Was going to for sure hit 9/11 stuff and the High Line looks pretty badass.

Online lists too much stuff for me, hard to digest 100 options lol

Carnegie Deli for lunch, walk central park to work it off. Bring cash as they don't do cc's.

Really all depends on what you are in the mood to do. Plataforma Brazilian Steakhouse is the best you'll find anywhere. Bring an appetite and a Defibrillator.

World Trade Center/Ground Zero Tour.

Plataforma is one of my must have's everytime I'm in NYC. The best

I could people watch in Times Square for about 5 hrs and still be entertained.

That said, the city is filthy and you get tired of having to wait in line for everything. You'll be happy to leave.