Roller tool chest

88lx5oh

44" roller tool chest that HF sells. I have had it I think 4 years, in great condition, just looking to go a different setup. The drawers are pretty damn heavy duty, never had a drawer come off track or sag. They hold a lot of weight. I'll throw in some socket organizers with it too. Best price new on this I've seen is $349 with super coupon. I'm asking $275

Don't have a picture off hand, but it looks exactly like this

http://www.mini-lathe.com/Reviews/HF_tool_chest/hftc_01.jpg

his 44 in. industrial grade roller cabinet was designed, tested, and built to last a lifetime in the garage. This incredible unit has full double-wall steel construction and a T-shaped inner steel frame for the strength needed to hold up to 2633 lb. of tools. With 14,200 cu. in. of storage available, the dual-bank drawer configuration with 13 drawers allows the flexibility to organize a wide variety of tools with narrow, wide and extra-wide drawer options. The glossy red powder coat finish is durable, easy to clean and looks great in any garage. Maximize your storage and add the matching US General Pro top chest, side cabinet, and side locker to own an entire storage system.

16 in. deep drawers have folded edges for extra strength and detents to secure the drawers when closing

Narrow drawer width (x6): 12-5/16 in.

Wide drawer width (x6): 22-3/8 in.

Extra-Wide drawer width (x1): 36-7/8 in.

Heavy duty 1-3/8 in. ball-bearing drawer slides are riveted to the cabinet for smooth and durable drawer use

Tall drawers feature 2 pairs of ball-bearing slides to support up to 80 lbs. per drawer.

2 locking swivel and 2 fixed heavy duty 5 in. steel casters provide superior mobility

Includes chrome-plated steel handle, 2 keys, 13 fitted drawer liners and 13 drawer labels

An additional lift-gate charge may apply.