"Yacht Rock" on SiriusXM

zeitgeist57

SiriusXM lol..... I used to be a loyal subscriber but this past year they screwed up my accounts (yes all three) so bad that I cancelled everything. They had all three accounts in the red even though they were prepaid 6 month for $25 accounts. They ended up billing me hundreds on each account for some unknown reason and refused to fix it even though my 6 months wasn't even up yet. I had to fight with them and show that I should have a zero balance because the 6 months hadn't expired but their fix was for me to pay them the balance. I laughed, explained to the retention department that there should be a zero balance and when they finally agreed and zeroed the balance, I told them to close everything immediately. They stammered a bit, offered me a free month if I'd pay for a years worth of service at $350 and I laughed even harder. I'll NEVER subscribe again.

Clay, I've been listening to it since they ended Roadtrip Radio. I like Yacht Rock, but they seem to have most of the songs on a loop.

No doubt...I hear the same dozen or so songs, but over the last week or so there are a few new ones in rotation.

No doubt...I hear the same dozen or so songs, but over the last week or so there are a few new ones in rotation.

This is why I love XM over FM, even if there is too much repetition, you just go to one of your other dozen favorite channels. They've been coming through with some good throwback channels lately. I believe used to love classic vinyl and rewind, but they've been terrible lately.

I listen to both of the above mentioned channels and I really like Fly47, all of the old school rap and hiphop/R&B from highschool.

My only complaint is that i haven't found a good replacement southern/classic rock station. I love CCR, animals, skynard, etc.. Anyone have a channel I've missed for those?

• 11 months later...