Best Place to try and find Lug bolts in Columbus (in stock today)?

Diamonds

From ECS Tuning? :p

Seriously, it's been a while, but in the past even ordering regular shipping when I ordered from them I could order in the afternoon and get parts the next day sometimes. They are just based up in Akron or somewhere in NE Ohio so it shouldn't take long for shipping. Assuming they are in stock.

I get you were looking for somewhere local. Hopefully someone will chime in with some good info. Just thought I'd toss in my past experience with ECS shipping times since they are almost local.

From ECS Tuning? :p

Seriously, it's been a while, but in the past even ordering regular shipping when I ordered from them I could order in the afternoon and get parts the next day sometimes. They are just based up in Akron or somewhere in NE Ohio so it shouldn't take long for shipping.

+1. Standard shipping if ordered early enough (probably too late now though) gets stuff here next day if it's in stock.

From ECS Tuning? They are just based up in Akron or somewhere in NE Ohio so it shouldn't take long for shipping.

ECS Tuning: 1000 Seville Rd, Wadsworth, OH 44281

I even had my skid plate the next day and that is a huge item.

Jegs has this mcguard set:

http://www.jegs.com/i/McGard/671/68032BK/10002/-1

Call them and see if they have it in stock in the in-town location

ECS Tuning: 1000 Seville Rd, Wadsworth, OH 44281

I even had my skid plate the next day and that is a huge item.

Jegs has this mcguard set:

http://www.jegs.com/i/McGard/671/68032BK/10002/-1

Call them and see if they have it in stock in the in-town location

Even if they are not in stock for the 17 ave location, will call up in Delaware at the warehouse is not far. You just place the order by phone and ask for will call at the warehouse. Did this for my MBRP cat back and went up there and picked it up. I didn't want it shipped again and take the chance of damage, if it was fine at Jegs, then I didn't want it to get dented in transit to me. And I live in Delaware county so the drive is very short.