Paging Doc

-Alex-

I'm down here in the southeast boonies so I haven't seen his whole collection. I guess my instincts were right in that it would interest him.

As for the cell number, Rutledge has listed quite a few vehicles on Craigslist and posted them on Facebook, so I'd guess the number is a middle man or a throwaway cell.

What a hacked-up POS that is. Anyone who would do that to a Century should be shot. A Century isn't intended to be bling, or a party barge. It's a conservative car with understated elegance. Mine:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/11a.jpg

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/10a_s.jpg

They are built with pride and commitment, largely by hand. Here's a video from about ten years ago:

What a hacked-up POS that is. Anyone who would do that to a Century should be shot. A Century isn't intended to be bling, or a party barge. It's a conservative car with understated elegance.

That was a great video. I'm going to have to take a much closer look next time I see yours.

damnit. After you guys said it was Rutledge, I went back and read it in his dopey voice.

:lol:

Why all the hate for US TG? I mean, I get that it's more show and lol's that pertinent info, but after watching about 6 or so seasons of BBC TG on Netflix a couple years back I was no more entertained.

I just don't get the hate/hype.