Moving Sale...

HotCarl

Tan, microfiber sectional. Comes in two pieces each about 7'3" long. Comes with two brown throw pillows. One minor stain on the seat of the couch section thanks to a careless friend with a slice of Meisters deep dish pizza. $100 obo

Cherry/Brown end table. Great condition. pretty basic but no damage or dings. Drawers are decorative only. $50 obo

Coffee table, by far the best furniture investment I've ever made. Converts to a laptop/dinner table while you're on the couch by extending up and towards you, has two drawers for misc. storage and a pop up bin storage for bankets, pillows etc... Minor nicks and dings from moving, this thing is a BEAST and very heavy/well made. I will offer to help you load it to your minivan/truck b/c it is so heavy. $200 OBO

Moving this weekend (7/23-7/24) and need this stuff gone. Email is the best way to reach me.

All photos can be seen on the CL ad below. I'm negotiable on prices so shoot me an offer.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/fuo/5693962681.html

You live near Meisters, neighbor (or ex-neighbor I should say)?

I'm on Kenny by the kidney center. Gonna talk to the fiancee about the coffee table. What are approx dimensions?

Ha, won't be an ex neighbor until Sunday at 5pm which will be a sad time, despite not having a great renting experience I love living in this area.

The coffee table is 3'2" by 3'2" so it's sizable though someone has claimed it already. If it were anyone else I would say cash speaks but its my supervisor at work and I told him it was his lol. If he backs out for any reason I'll let you know. It's probably the only thing I don't really want to sell but have to because there's no where to put it in the new place.

Ha, won't be an ex neighbor until Sunday at 5pm which will be a sad time, despite not having a great renting experience I love living in this area.

The coffee table is 3'2" by 3'2" so it's sizable though someone has claimed it already. If it were anyone else I would say cash speaks but its my supervisor at work and I told him it was his lol. If he backs out for any reason I'll let you know. It's probably the only thing I don't really want to sell but have to because there's no where to put it in the new place.

Totally understand, appreciate the backup deal.

Went to Meister's last night for dollar cans and pizza, couldn't resist after this thread. Haven't stumbled home with a belly full of Stroh's in a while.

Totally understand, appreciate the backup deal.

Went to Meister's last night for dollar cans and pizza, couldn't resist after this thread. Haven't stumbled home with a belly full of Stroh's in a while.

I have stumbled home after a few cans of black label and deep dish myself. i think we ended my buddies bachelor party there a few months ago.

got a picture of the stain?

so bad that it wouldn't come out with a stain remover?

I'll send you an PM.