QS&L Bike Night - Colerain 5/7

mrmako777

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to meet up at Chipotle Matt?

Yeah bro we'll meet up at chipotle cincy mills at 530 and leave at 6 sharp. Then we can hang out for like an hour or so, then hit the twisties. I'm cool with whatever tho

Yeah bro we'll meet up at chipotle cincy mills at 530 and leave at 6 sharp. Then we can hang out for like an hour or so, then hit the twisties. I'm cool with whatever tho

ill be ready to roll bout 6 o clock dont get of till like 5ish so by the time you finish up the twistys ill meet up where ever you guys are and we can roll there!

ill be ready to roll bout 6 o clock dont get of till like 5ish so by the time you finish up the twistys ill meet up where ever you guys are and we can roll there!

Nah bro we go to bike night first and get a good spot, chill for a bit then go hit the twisties. You're not gettin out of riding man, you need the practice!

Nah bro we go to bike night first and get a good spot, chill for a bit then go hit the twisties. You're not gettin out of riding man, you need the practice!

:lol: i tried!!! but on a serious note...i def enjoy just cruisin around on the street and just riding around...twistys are kinda fun but stop go stop go gets boring...guess its part of the learning curve..

Edited by FocusDave01

well, my work schedule is 2-10 afternoon, but i was able to work it out so that I go to WV and should be back by 500, and at the Chipotle! i am really looking forward to it guys! just look for the worst sounding/looking bike there and that'll be me!

Yo... I'd love to go myself, would be my first time (new to the forums)... so what exactly does the night entail? Not really sure what QS&L is ;) You all go riding around 6 or...?

You all can teach me to ride better ;) Only been riding since last July.

~Blake

Yo... I'd love to go myself, would be my first time (new to the forums)... so what exactly does the night entail? Not really sure what QS&L is ;) You all go riding around 6 or...?

You all can teach me to ride better ;) Only been riding since last July.

~Blake

Just meet us at the cincy mills chipotle at 530 and the rest will fall into place

Are you going to Pushin Ink Catman??????? Who's doin the tat??

yea, Jess !! I'm going up there to get it done. I was gonna call you and ask about them in more detail, but I don't have ur number, I don't think. Amanda is going to do it and for some reason she is giving me a hell of a deal..... Andrea, My girlfriend ( Now ) that you met, she didn't like them and said they were smug to her, but They weren't like that to me. Do you know if Amanda is any good ? At Tatooing that is ?? LOL...... I'm gonna look up thier website now and see what I see !

Mark is too busy this week and she can make me a deal ?? I dunno ? He did a great job on my cousins Nick D. and Mike D. and I liked what i saw of yours too !!