QS&L Bike Night - Colerain 5/7

mrmako777

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's halfway decent today. Anyways, if this still goes down where exactly is it? I'll be coming from 71 on 275W.

The Chipotles - Take the ForestPark/Fairfield exit off 275W ( first exit to right) You'll see the mall off to your right. Turn right and Chipotles is on your rigt next to Red Lobster.

QS-L - 275 W to Colerain Ave Exit make left. You'll see a plaza on your right after Toys R US. QS-L is in that Plaza towards the back.

lets hope so! im getting ready to ride around now for a bit if anyone wants to meet up

hey , I'll call you in a couple of hours Matt !! i get off at like 2 or 3 and got till 6 or so till I get inked !

Well I suppose I'll be there and hope I'm not all lonely and stuff ;)

Yeah Loveland/mason is only 10% until like 9pm. Then it jumps to 60%. I'll have to head out early anyways, just wanted to meet some folks as I've not met any of you yet.

What a damn blast! I appreciate the ride guys... def. have a ton to learn and really anxious to start learning... mechanical bike stuff and riding techniques...

One thing I def. learned today is that I haven't even touched the potential this bike has... got a long ways to go. Looking forward to the future rides.

Was a great first time ever doing twisties.