Taco Tuesdays in Mexico

coltboostin

Doing some work lately. I was on mid teens boost. Pump gas with a splash of Cam 2 (whatever was left from the shootout)

vs. a built Turbo/Auto Camaro

Vs. built Evo. 6766@40sih psi around 800whp. Traction is just a suggestion for me anymore LOL

And if want to know why I cant run more boost, because this happens!!! LOL. Still working on ways to alleviate the tire shake

What causes the tire to do that?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Im working on an answer for that

that fucker sounds like you have to have already accepted death before hitting the gas

It acts and sounds like its making 2000whp LOL. Nutty

Damn son.

Always doing work.

When I can! :)

Doesn't this Evo make 600hp?

6766 @ 40+psi. Boy dont play! HE gapp'd a modded Busa that same night before we ran

Left that 800 wheel evo like it was a stock civic!

Eh, I put about 1.5-2 cars on him that run. If I missed a shift, it would have been close or an L.

6766 @ 40+psi. Boy dont play! HE gapp'd a modded Busa that same night before we ran

Eh, I put about 1.5-2 cars on him that run. If I missed a shift, it would have been close or an L.

Put down 600 at the shootout.

What's the deal with that sketchy ass tire? How old is it? You have a death wish

Put down 600 at the shootout.

What's the deal with that sketchy ass tire? How old is it? You have a death wish

That was turned down according to him. He is a die hard street racer, he never has an all out number at the track or dyno in public. Just like his colt that went a "best pass" of 11.0@133, but roll'ed on liter bikes and only was 2 cars behind Josh Williams form a 40 roll. And Josh trapped 170+mph LOL

Those Youngstown boys are pro level sandbaggers.

Tire is newer and not sketchy. Just hitting to hard evidently. Working on a soluotion with Miceky T

That was turned down according to him. He is a die hard street racer, he never has an all out number at the track or dyno in public. Just like his colt that went a "best pass" of 11.0@133, but roll'ed on liter bikes and only was 2 cars behind Josh Williams form a 40 roll. And Josh trapped 170+mph LOL

Those Youngstown boys are pro level sandbaggers.

Tire is newer and not sketchy. Just hitting to hard evidently. Working on a soluotion with Miceky T

That's super sketch, crazy you're comfortable piloting that.... :yuno:

That wheel hop could be wheel imbalance issues, bad alignment, a wheel runout issue. Shit, the more I think about it, the more little shit it could be but I have no actual experience concerning the problem. Good luck. Let us know when you get it figured out.

Do both sides do it equally? May have nothing to do with it but did you have to run your driveshaft at an unusual angle or the like?

That wheel hop could be wheel imbalance issues, bad alignment, a wheel runout issue. Shit, the more I think about it, the more little shit it could be but I have no actual experience concerning the problem. Good luck. Let us know when you get it figured out.

Do both sides do it equally? May have nothing to do with it but did you have to run your driveshaft at an unusual angle or the like?

IRS. Pinion angle would be irrelevant to whats happening at the wheels. And they are not hopping, they are wobbling. Balance was as dead on as a giant tire could be, and feel great at speed. Also, if it was something like a balance or alignment issue, I would assume it would do it at a set speed, not at a set power level. This only happens when I try to turn the jam up.

PS- Camero guy came clean, said the car wetn 9.2@148 off a foot brake the weekend before. We will both turn up fro the rematch Im sure!