Trusted Contractors List (addendum to the home reno page)

mrs.cos

These threads come up from time to time, and it'd be great to have a directory of sorts- especially if we have some CR people to send love($) to.

Make sure you post contact's Name, Phone number/website/email, and skillset and if they are CR member and have done work for you.

• Electrician
  • General Construction
  • Woodwork
  • Cabinetry
  • Masonry
    Sam Demeter [CR]
  • Plumbing
    Faust Plumbing [CR]

• Carpeting
  • Tile
  • Drywall
  • Painting
  • Windows
  • Furniture Repair

Great idea. I'm always seeming to scour interwebz the dependable local folks when needing to get some work done.

I'll dig out some of the info on few of the contractors I've used who were good when back home and post it up.

RWI Home Reapir and Improvements 614-657-6811

No webpage, but he does use facebook. Call or text his cell and mention Rocky.

https://www.facebook.com/RWI-Home-Repair-and-Improvements-LLC-614-657-6811-160993810596480/?fref=ts

Jeff Not a CR member

All general construction

Drywall

Painting

Trim work

Electrical

Plumbing

Woodworking

Tile

House power washing

Im sure there is more. He pretty much does it all, and has done work for me in the past.

I know we also have some CR Folks that may overlap, no offense to any of them. These are just people I've used with 110% satisfaction and came to me as a referral from others even.

Concrete Work, Eric Dixon owns E&N Concrete. Him and his father have owned and operated it for over 50 years. Great guy and great people. Tour out the old Blacktop and laid a new 28x18ft driveway for me for just under $2,700. I had quotes up to $5,500 for it. 200% satisfied.

Eric's cell is 614-353-5568 Best place to reach him.

HVAC Gear, Wayne Quail is one of two owners/parters at Countryside Heating and Air Conditioning. I met Wayne and his son year ago when he worked with a neighbor at Atlas Butler doing installs on the side. He's a solid guy and knows his stuff.

They installed a mid to high grade High Effic. Bryant Furnace, AC, humidifier, etc. after removing all our old gear and did it all in less than a few hours. System we got runs $12-13k if you call around and get quote from others. Did ours for less than $6k....like $5,500 IIRC. but you get the idea. Amazing deal and he's followed up on all our needs including a Bryant Warranty/recall for a minor issue.

614-266-6631 is his cell. He has an office but just call his cell as he's always out and about and will return calls or text messages.

Landscaping work: Call Antwon here on the board. He'll get it done.