Lucore Crazy Alignment Deal!

99StockGT

Austin, what would it cost to get a 2014 Jeep GC done? I think it may be a tire out of balance, but I'd like to get the alignment checked as it has never been done in 60k.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Right now I'm honoring the $70 alignment price on pretty much everything so the Jeep GC would fall under that. We would LOVE to have the Fiero back on the rack one more time! Just let me know when works for you and we'll get it dialed back in. Especially now that it's working right ;)

Right now I'm honoring the $70 alignment price on pretty much everything so the Jeep GC would fall under that. We would LOVE to have the Fiero back on the rack one more time! Just let me know when works for you and we'll get it dialed back in. Especially now that it's working right ;)

No problem. I'll try to find a day that I'm off work and I'll swing by.

Might have to have you guys do the axle seal again :fuuuu:. It's leaking but not as bad as before.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. Turns out today is indeed a bust. Plus I thought you were on 23 and not 33 lol.

So, yeah, (next) Monday is great. I can drop it off sometime in the morning and just leave it until whenever you guys get to it.

I just put new control arms in and don't want them jacked up. I have the Lifetime Firestone alignment but I don't really trust them too much lol

I can schedule you for next Monday the 22nd, no problem at all. Do you have custom specs you are looking for or just want it riding straight and tracking true? We have a night/weekend drop on the side of the building if you want to drop it during off hours.

Not really too custom. I just want to get it done with the cams in more of a stock position then maybe adjust my aftermarket uppers as needed. I won't get back to town until Sunday night in a rental so no dropping off until Mon.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a heads up for anyone wanting to get in on this, next week is the end of the promotion after that we are back to the regularly scheduled pricing. If you don't have your baby hauler, lifted truck, lowered racecar, whatever with 4-6 wheels done or at least on the schedule by then... you lose!