Lucore Crazy Alignment Deal!

99StockGT

For those who aren't in the Facebook universe and may have missed the ad we are running right now on alignments..

Full standard alignment for $49!! With standard pricing at $50 for front only and $95 for all 4 typically this is one hell of a deal. And you won't find anyone with better equipment and know-how! Act now, while supplies last... or something.

What about lowered cars, lifted trucks/jeeps, and racecars you say? Well we can do those too! On custom alignments you are typically looking at 2 hours of work which would bring you in the range of $192, however with this special going we will credit you the promotion so you'll get $50 off the top!

WHACKING PRICES!

On a serious note, many of you know us and have used us for work and we appreciate your patronage. Just wanted to extend this offer specifically to the CR crowd. Any questions, or to schedule feel free to post or message me.

Austin, serious question...my 1982 Ford F100 has cut front springs and lowered I-beams. Noebull Automotive on Henderson/Kenny wouldn't touch it.

As sure as I'm standing, I'd never fault a shop for doing a bad alignment on such a hacked vehicle - but the fact is I drive it a ton, haul suburban stuff, and the thing has NEVER given me a problem aside from eating the sh*t out of drivers' side tire shoulders. :lol:

Any intadest in boldly going where no one's gone before? :)

I know the guys at Noebull pretty well, sold them parts when I ran the Bethel Advance store, pretty good guys. But no one beats us ;)

Get me your redneck toy and as long its something I can get on the road and it's "Safe" I'll get it done for you. Might make you said a Waiver but... we'll get 'er done ;)

Technically it goes until the of this month, just something we initially started because of all the new little childrens that are driving freshly purchased used cars. Figured we would branch it out also into some other groups so here we are.

On the Odyssey all things being equal if it was just a rotation you shouldn't need an alignment. Sounds like your rear settings are out of whack and the tire has worn incorrectly so when it moved to the front it caused the pull.

Of course, we can always check the alignment real quick see where it is and we'll know the answer :)

• 2 weeks later...
So my TA is lowered 1 inch on lowering springs. Why does that make it harder to align and cost more?

Most everything comes with factory suspension settings, we can scan or input the vehicle data and pull up exact specs. Once you've lowered or raised a car/truck/jeep/whatever you are changing the geometry so the stock specs don't apply any more.

With customers who have other than stock suspension we are typically doing a customer alignment so it not only tracks true and wears more normal. We also pre-load the vehicle to customers weight in order to ensure the alignment is correct not just sitting in the parking lot but actually going down the road/track with you in it. All of that is typically done at an hourly rate and most often is 1-3 hours depending on what we run into.

Now, that doesn't mean everyone with a slightly lowered ride is looking for something that specific. If all someone just wants toe adjusted to within spec and doesn't care about the caster/camber we can certainly do that.

As hopefully anyone here knows I do my absolutely best to take care of our CR people as best I can, I don't recall specing out anything for you ride but would be happy to! Shoot me a PM I'll see what I can do for you.

• 6 months later...
Yep still available, just have to make sure we get it scheduled. Now that we are into spring it's busy busy busy until Fall but I'll still take care of ya'll. Just shoot me PMs and we'll get things figured out and scheduled.

Hey guys and gals, just to give you a heads up. I'm going to be out of the country until the 21st so won't be able to take care of your white glove automotive service needs. Of course the guys will still be working hard and turning wrenches while I'm gone but any specialty stuff and custom work you will need to postpone plans for a week or so until I return.

Just a heads up, and thanks to CR for your continued support!

• 2 weeks later...