Official Clown Show AKA Presidential Race

BStowers023

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the minority? if you want to call 198k individual vote difference a minority that's your call.

Clinton: 59,626,052

Trump: 59,427,652 — a margin of 198,400

Neither candidate got more than 50 percent of the vote.

Clinton 47.7%

Trump 47.5 %

Interestingly I would be a large percentage of each candidates voters were people who don't like them but hate the other candidate. However, it was pretty evident from day 1 that Trump's actually fan-base had/has way more excitement and energy to put him in the position than hers did.

Lol, yes Tim. When a number is smaller, it's in the minority.

Lol, yes Tim. When a number is smaller, it's in the minority.

My point is Chris that .2% is a pretty small number to give it that much credence as to call it a minority. The vote was pretty much even.

The word minority is often used to describe people when their race or religion is shared by less than half of a nation so technically her voters are in the minority too.

And if you voted for Clinton, you're ok with corruption, lying, bribery, and a holier-than-thou mentality?

I don't buy that.

Your definition of corruption is what exactly? Where is this proof of corruption and bribery?

You're worried about lies, yet support the guy who can lie about something he said in the previous sentence. HA

My point is Chris that .2% is a pretty small number to give it that much credence as to call it a minority. The vote was pretty much even.

The word minority is often used to describe people when their race or religion is shared by less than half of a nation.

Yes, no doubt it was close. Simply saying that more people wanted Hilary than Trump.

I'm not necessarily a Trump supporter but I don't mind being called a Deplorable. Hit liar y made that term actually rather attractive in some way.

You'll start to like him more with time. The Trump we've seen during this election had been a media modified monster. Manipulated on camera, social media and search engine. Find an "uncut" copy of him speaking in Gettysburg and give him at least 20 minutes of your time. You'll feel better. I do. I converted multiple times during this election. I was anti everyone. Then anti Trump. Then anti Clinton, I only wanted to sabotage her vote. Now I actually like Trump. The majority of his inflammatory comments were made worse after the fact.

Screw Clinton

News networks :lolguy:

Pollsters deserve punishment as urinal cake testers

Google EAD too. What they did is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

Yeah, brilliant way of thinking. "Keep telling me not to hit my head, I'll just do it more and harder".

You seem to forget that you are in the minority, but it worked out for you because of the electoral college. The same thing that Trump supporters were bitching about how it's corrupt and who knows what else.

Boo fucking hoo. Trump supporters are the first ones to resort to name calling, but that doesn't really bother me. I'll call a racist a racist and a fool a fool. You sound like one of those pussy liberals.

If we take out California, a state that Donald didn't give a flying fuck about, Trump won by ~5% or so.

What really irritates me is how much the Black community hates Trump but they refuse to acknowledge Clinton's past comments and actions against the Black community. Take the Crime Act of 1994 which was put in place to target specifically young African American Males. Hillary was one of the bill's biggest supporters. You want to talk about institutional and systematic racism, where there ya fucking go! Minimum sentences that put many young Black males in prison for 10+ years and even for life because they get caught up in the system and the corruption that is the American judicial system that hey, guess what?! Hillary had a LOT of say in. Okay, still don't agree? What about when Hillary called young Black males "Super Predators?"

The double standards and hypocrisy is real within the liberal community.

If we take out California, a state that Donald didn't give a flying fuck about, Trump won by ~5% or so.

What if all Gary Johnson votes went to Hilary?

And what if you take out gravity, we'd all be floating around like astronauts!

What-ifs are pointless.

Trump would have never taken California, btw.

What really irritates me is how much the Black community hates Trump but they refuse to acknowledge Clinton's past comments and actions against the Black community. Take the Crime Act of 1994 which was put in place to target specifically young African American Males. Hillary was one of the bill's biggest supporters. You want to talk about institutional and systematic racism, where there ya fucking go! Minimum sentences that put many young Black males in prison for 10+ years and even for life because they get caught up in the system and the corruption that is the American judicial system that hey, guess what?! Hillary had a LOT of say in. Okay, still don't agree? What about when Hillary called young Black males "Super Predators?"

The double standards and hypocrisy is real within the liberal community.

How was this targeting black people? And that's a serious question, I don't know. There are more black people in jail because they commit more crimes (percentage wise at least), that I know.

I have a feeling that I'll be called a racist here soon.

Trump won the popular vote as well. All the Hilary supporters are sheep and don't count as individuals. I'm laughing at all these millennial pussies at California high schools protesting. Better get your ass to class. You're going to need that education to actually get a job. No freeloading.

You'll start to like him more with time. The Trump we've seen during this election had been a media modified monster. Manipulated on camera, social media and search engine. Find an "uncut" copy of him speaking in Gettysburg and give him at least 20 minutes of your time. You'll feel better. I do.

I gotta step in here;

Mill-dawg, a salesman is always on his best behavior when he is trying to close the deal. Once that shit is closed, you're a problem for customer service, not him. If you expect me to believe that Trump will suddenly turn into a decent human, you are cray cray.

because of trumps statements, if you voted for trump you are either perceived as a bigot or are tolerant of bigotry to the groups most affected by the discrimination.

That right there is at the heart of the issue for most of the folks I know who are buried in salt right now. If you voted for Trump, you gave your tacit approval to be just like him....which is terrifying to a lot of folks who don't look like you. It isn't a hard perspective to understand, given all that the man has said and done.

If, four years from now, Trump has turned into an effective, maybe even "good" president, then I will happily eat my crow with a side of "you told me so". However, I feel like that is about as likely as him not even making it the full four years.

Kind of hard to when half the votes are illegals... :lolguy:

I'm assuming you're kidding here, because it is funny. But certainly not true, and I'm unsure if the 2 people who commented after you is just going with the joke or really think that illegals can vote.

Trump won the popular vote as well.

How in the fuck are you coming to this conclusion?

I'm laughing at all these millennial pussies at California high schools protesting. Better get your ass to class. You're going to need that education to actually get a job. No freeloading.

I'm with you on this.