Official Clown Show AKA Presidential Race

BStowers023

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some who might challenge that assertion...:gabe:

Grant, don't you have someone to stalk while filling their tank at a gas station or something?

It was a general statement. Even though we disagree on most things I'd say you are higher than "(anyone)" but not quite Mensan :gabe:

Slow day today, gas prices went up so its been a hard sell today unfortunately :(

So really you just want just drive away a member because you don't really agree with or like his opinions? now who is being a baby.

Your net value here is negative. I have respect for many people who hold different opinions than I. Sometimes, I even agree with your message. What you fail to understand is that the way you deliver messages makes you unlikable. If you could frame your arguments respectfully (and also so they made clear, logical sense), you might be welcomed onto the playground.

Since you can't though, there's the door.

I think he wants to drive you away because you are a contrarian...

well, that's just like his opinion man.

Your net value here is negative. I have respect for many people who hold different opinions than I. Sometimes, I even agree with your message. What you fail to understand is that the way you deliver messages makes you unlikable. If you could frame your arguments respectfully (and also so they made clear, logical sense), you might be welcomed onto the playground.

Since you can't though, there's the door.

Well if you were an admin or a moderator you could actually do something about it. But you aren't. There are plenty of people here who have a similar delivery message for their opinions but because their opinions are something you agree with you aren't really going after them. You, just don't like me and you want to be an a-hole about it because you can't do anything else about it. So put on your big boy pants and just deal with it.

I am. I will. If you want to continue to post (to everyone's detriment), you totally can. Just understand that I, and many others, will be there to point out your flaws and failures, as well as your insulting tone. It appears to offend you, so if you don't want it to happen, take some Ritalin, do some fact checking before you hit "submit", and generally make this place better.

Otherwise, like I said; unpleasant comments, laughs at your expense (behind your back), etc.

well, that's just like his opinion man.

Well if you were an admin or a moderator you could actually do something about it. But you aren't. There are plenty of people here who have a similar delivery message for their opinions but because their opinions are something you agree with you aren't really going after them. You, just don't like me and you want to be an a-hole about it because you can't do anything about it. So put on your big boy pants and just deal with it.

You texted another grown man to tell another grown man you didnt like his picture.

Do you not see the irony of you saying "put on your big boy pants and deal with it"?

I am. I will. If you want to continue to post (to everyone's detriment), you totally can. Just understand that I, and many others, will be there to point out your flaws and failures, as well as your insulting tone. It appears to offend you, so if you don't want it to happen, take some Ritalin, do some fact checking before you hit "submit", and generally make this place better.

Otherwise, like I said; unpleasant comments, laughs at your expense (behind your back), etc.

For someone who really "cares" about this forum you seem really eager to fill every thread with this nonsense. be my guest.

You texted another grown man to tell another grown man you didnt like his picture.

Do you not see the irony of you saying "put on your big boy pants and deal with it"?

I texted someone who is a moderator remove a copyright violation as he is obligated to do. It's actually the proper channel for things.

I'm still stuck on pondering what a frontbutt is. I could Google it but my imagination is funnier.

Imagine the most bulbous ass you can on a fat body, cut and paste that beneath someones shirt and tah-dah. Frontbutt.

Or just go to C&C and wait to see a large dude hop off a tiny bike in tight leathers.

I texted someone who is a moderator remove a copyright violation as he is obligated to do. It's actually the proper channel for things.

If you were the subject of the picture, you have no claim to the copyright. Only the creator does. In addition, you will find a clause in Facebook's user agreement that states Grant or anyone else may use that picture as they see fit.

Under Facebook’s current terms (which can change at anytime), by posting your pictures and videos, you grant Facebook “a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any [iP] content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (“IP License”). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. Beware of the words “transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license.” This means that Facebook can license your content to others for free without obtaining any other approval from you! You should be aware that once your photos or videos are shared on Facebook, it could be impossible to delete them from Facebook, even if you delete the content or cancel your account (the content still remains on Facebook servers and they can keep backups)! So, although you may be able to withdraw your consent to the use of photos on Facebook, you should also keep in mind that if you share your photos and videos with Facebook applications, those applications may have their own terms and conditions of how they use your creation! You should read the fine print to make sure you are not agreeing to something that you don’t want to have happen.

If you were the subject of the picture, you have no claim to the copyright. Only the creator does. In addition, you will find a clause in Facebook's user agreement that states Grant or anyone else may use that picture as they see fit.

To clarify he was the subject, not the creator. Which I informed him it is not technically his copyright and he diverted as usual.

So...since this is the political thread, does anybody want to talk about how the media isn't really talking about the FBI and it's apparent leak problem or the fact that the republicans aren't really back stopping James Comey even though he broke a longstanding tradition of the bureau to not interfere in elections.

So...since this is the political thread, does anybody want to talk about how the media isn't really talking about the FBI and it's apparent leak problem or the fact that the republicans aren't really back stopping James Comey even though he broke a longstanding tradition of the bureau to not interfere in elections.

Facts are indisputable. What you posted is not a fact. What were you trying to say?

Actually that's not true in the slightest, otherwise no artist would have any copyright to their self portraits and models wouldn't have to sign releases as to their likeness when they pose.

And Facebook's license is only limited to what stays on facebook. It's how basic licenses work. He can't remove it from the platform and be protected under the license.

Actually that's not true in the slightest, otherwise no artist would have any copyright to their self portraits and models wouldn't have to sign releases as to their likeness when they pose.

And Facebook's license is only limited to what stays on facebook. It's how basic licenses work. He can't remove it from the platform and be protected under the license.

It falls under Fair Use. Not a copyright violation, and if it were, not yours to claim.

It falls under Fair Use. Not a copyright violation, and if it were, not yours to claim.

There is no fair use section that covers it. I am not a public figure and it was specifically for harassment purposes. try again.