GT350 LOL

Aaron

It's moved a few times since people keep doing this crap. The two prior locations had a straight shot down the frontage road so it almost encouraged people to get on it leaving. You figured the new location at the Memorial City mall would cut down on a bunch of it since the road makes a big S turn out of the back. It's not really safe for people to nail it without something like this happening.

Here in Charlotte, cars and coffee was completely shut down because of a mustang. Then ended up moving locations later on...

LOL. How in the f*** do they do this? It's so easy to keep these in line. They must pop the clutch and steer one direction? 2 o'clock, lock hands, crash?

Now if they were in a Fox body, this would be a whole different box of frogs.

My kids would not have been that close to the street.......

Trust me, I hear you nor would have mine. But, lets say you are walking to your car after an old' timers show, and grandpa tries to do a burnout in his vette leaving the parking lot, comes back over the curb and plows yoru kid over. Are we supposed to sit here and say "you had it coming?"

LOL. How in the f*** do they do this? It's so easy to keep these in line. They must pop the clutch and steer one direction? 2 o'clock, lock hands, crash?

Now if they were in a Fox body, this would be a whole different box of frogs.

Yeah I am still trying to figure out how these guys get so out of whack

Trust me, I hear you nor would have mine. But, lets say you are walking to your car after an old' timers show, and grandpa tries to do a burnout in his vette leaving the parking lot, comes back over the curb and plows yoru kid over. Are we supposed to sit here and say "you had it coming?"

No not at all, but was there a blanket down for them to sit on?

Another angle

21 second mark, grey shorts and blue Under armor shirt. What does this Dbag think he is doing, crowd control? Is that some weak ass concealed carry badge, he saw in the internet that he is trying to flash? He's putting it out there like it is Federal credentials. He is either fake, or just out of training and thinks he has to control every situation. Regardless, weak presentation and was overrun completely. Our savor, thank you for coming to the car meet.