World Series!

BStowers023

Playoff baseball is so awesome. I'm a tribe fan first (growing up was kinda hard for a kid, who was a Browns fan in the mid to late 90's.) I followed and watch most Indians games because of that! I love the Tribe!

I was ecstatic for the Cavs...

Now I'm freaking the fuck out!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough game for the Indians. Arieta was just on, like Kluber was Tuesday. A lot of people think Hendricks is the Cubs best starter right now so he'll be tough tomorrow night. One thing I have noticed though is that Tomlin is night and day different when he has rest vs. when he has short rest. I expect him to be on as well. I think regardless of what happens tomorrow night Kluber will pitch game 4, but if the Indians lose tomorrow night I don't think it's even a question.

Fun fact: Tito Francona lost his first world series game last night. Moves his record to 9-1

Santana is going to play left field for Cleveland. Not sure I like that move just because we rely on our defense quite a bit as an opportunistic team and one bad play or one play not made could be the difference.

I like Tomlin on the mound tonight, but I don't know if I like him more than Hendricks, dude is a beast. I really hope we can get to him early and rattle him a little like we did Lester in game 1. I think whoever is winning by the 7th inning will win the game. Both of these teams have shut down bullpens.

I hope Bauer doesn't pitch again. He's an ok pitcher but not World Series caliber and the Cubs salivate thinking about hitting against him. They love fast ball pitchers and Bauer doesn't throw hard enough to blow anyone away. I like Merritt a lot. He throws junk and keeps hitters guessing which usually turns out well for the pitcher. I hope he goes game 5 but I won't question Tito regardless of what he does. He's managing against a far superior team and making a series out of it. Swap managers and this thing is an easy sweep for the Cubs.

The Indians are in good shape if they are able to score before Chapman gets in the game. Once he comes in though it's lights out. Same thing with the Cubs, if they can get to the Indians before Miller enters, they are in good shape. This is a series full of great pitching