Asshole in Chevy Colorado on old 315N! You hit my pregnant wife!

Benner

So kelly, who is 6 months pregnant calls me on her way home from work crying and trying not to freak out. Some ass hole on old 315 north side of Mt. Aire rear ended her after previously trying to cut up and in front of her at the merge but getting stuck. After hitting her and her pulling over serves into the southbound lane around other vehicles and then rear ends a 2nd vehicle. He then takes off again, hit's a 3rd vehicle about 1/2 mile up the road. Proceeds to run again and then destroys the truck about 5 miles north near Delaware rear ending another vehicle. Luckily my wife is okay and hopefully everyone else is. Ended up seeing the truck on a wrecker and snagged these quick shots at a stop light.

Hope you get a little ass packing yourself in Jail.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/20161108_174950_zpsubehmifi.jpg

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/20161108_175053_zpsdzppagy0.jpg

Damn, hope she and baby are ok, did she go get checked out?

Yeah they're fine paramedics checked her out and gave her some info and warning signs to watch for. Baby has been really active tonight .

Not sure how but our 2002 Odyssey didn't suffer even a scratch and she said he hit her at around 20mph. She was at at dead stop when he hit her.

My guess is the guy was drunk or high on something.

This pushed me over the edge to get a dash cam installed this week. I'm likely doing front and rear facing ones.

Reason why is earlier this week I had a semi truck driver going 80mph+ on 270 not only cutting off other cars but then when I sped up and kept in front of him but eventually slowed to exit.....he tossed a large object out his passenger window in an attempt to hit me. If I hadn't had a customer in the car I would have called the cops and tailed him.

This pushed me over the edge to get a dash cam installed this week. I'm likely doing front and rear facing ones.

Reason why is earlier this week I had a semi truck driver going 80mph+ on 270 not only cutting off other cars but then when I sped up and kept in front of him but eventually slowed to exit.....he tossed a large object out his passenger window in an attempt to hit me. If I hadn't had a customer in the car I would have called the cops and tailed him.

Yeah she has a dash cam but it's forward facing and I believe it was unplugged and probably had a dead battery (from a long trip and phone charger needed

Yeah she has a dash cam but it's forward facing and I believe it was unplugged and probably had a dead battery (from a long trip and phone charger needed

I'll probably have Kyle/Brady at PPC on 23 install / hardwire mine in.

I'll probably have Kyle/Brady at PPC on 23 install / hardwire mine in.

Yeah I need to wire mine in. Just picked up the van 3 weeks ago so hadn't gotten around to it yet. This gives me more incentives

1. Glad to hear shes ok, that's a scary phone call to receive.

2. what a fucking dick, obviously the police know she was also hit by this guy?

3. Curious if your insurance company is throwing you any incentives to install dash cams or you guys just enjoy the tech?

I had an uber drive with one, said it was constantly recording to an enormous hard drive at home somehow. But given his profession it's easy to understand why.

Yeah I need to wire mine in. Just picked up the van 3 weeks ago so hadn't gotten around to it yet. This gives me more incentives

I just got the Blackvue DR650s-2ch along with the power magic pro. its got forward and rear facing cameras and is super easy to install. If im in the GS at cars and coffee your welcome to check it out. Its got very good camera quality day and night.

Yea, I was telling the wife we should get one because of all the crazys around here. She said it was a waste of money. A few weeks later some guy road raged on her and intentionally rammed her. More proof I should never listen to her.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk