CNC Plasma Build & Projects

NWill

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am liking these. What kind of seat is going on them. Can't wait to see that fish.

Not sure yet. I'd have to price them fairly high to get fancy. I may just do a standard round wood stool seat.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Im still thinking about that palm tree,just not sure how it can be made and what size.

Look up "palm tree silhouette" and "palm tree vector"

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anything that's basically a solid color is pretty easy. Keep in mind they won't be quite as detailed as those. They won't be as "hairy" if that makes sense

Yep and that is why I am trying to find a simple one that does not have much detail. The one i sent you thru a pm might work. Will let you know. How big can you make these ?

Yep and that is why I am trying to find a simple one that does not have much detail. The one i sent you thru a pm might work. Will let you know. How big can you make these ?

48" x 96" one piece. As big as you want if welded. Life size? Do it

48" x 96" one piece. As big as you want if welded. Life size? Do it

So size is not really an issue. I think we could do a one piece easily if you can do a 48x96. Let me do some thinking on this one. I might even make a cardboard template for myself to get a better idea.